Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Rock.

people in the iwc are like hipsters, if its mainstream and popular its wrong, ( cena, rock etc...)

Quote Originally Posted by Y2jpunk View Post
    lol so you think Rock comes in for money ?
    LOL Rock doesnt need money, Vince need Rock!
    This post has too wrong and its only two sentences

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I thought Rock would win the title at the Rumble and drop the belt to Cena at WM29; this would leave CM Punk to job to Undertaker this year. Brock would job to Triple H.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2jpunk View Post
    lol so you think Rock comes in for money ?
    LOL Rock doesnt need money, Vince need Rock!
    Um, I actually said that the wwe brings him in so that they get money... I don't get this comment. also the rock wouldnt' wrestle if he didn't want the money as well...let's be honest the money isn't a turn off.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I have begun to notice that a lot of people are beginning to dislike The Rock. The fact The Rock can be gone all year, and come back and get a title shot whenever he wants. I can imagine the hate he'll get if he actually beat CM Punk who has held the title all year long, and The Rock comes back in beats him. What do you guys think about this. How would you feel if The Rock beats CM Punk.

I am a huge Rock fan and if he were to take the title off Punk I will be okay with it. Only if he was to appear each in every week, like an active member of the roster. But he's not doing that, I only hope if he beats Punk that Punk can get his rematch at mania, so Punk can finally get a huge Wrestlemania match.

Thoughts on The Rock.
    Its the rock. do people expect him to fight the dark match or something? fact is rock can outdraw anyone today minus possibly taker. it would be smart booking him in a big match. does it bother me if he will take the title from punk? not really, as long as punk can pick up a win over him at wrestlemania and be put over. I'm okay with that. haters are just jealous.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    people in the iwc are like hipsters, if its mainstream and popular its wrong, ( cena, rock etc...)
    I have no problem with john cena or the rock for that matter. I just think it's sad that he is still a top drawing guy even though he has wrestled 2 matches in the past 8 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    Its the rock. do people expect him to fight the dark match or something? fact is rock can outdraw anyone today minus possibly taker. it would be smart booking him in a big match. does it bother me if he will take the title from punk? not really, as long as punk can pick up a win over him at wrestlemania and be put over. I'm okay with that. haters are just jealous.
    I don't think people are hating... I think people are just sick of a guys who aren't there every week getting to main event shows.... at least with the rock you get the feel that he still likes wrestling... brock is obviously their for the money.
    #BeJelly

Regardless if you like the Rock or not he's a huge money maker and puts butts in the seats and gets more people to buy ppv's, tickets and merchandise.

He is also main stream and a Hollywood star, whose movies actually draw in theaters and not go straight to DVD, who is still in great shape and can actually still wrestle.

That's why he can come back and get a title shot whenever he wants.

When another wrestler can leave the business and make it as a star everyone knows, who doesn't even watch wrestling, they will get the same treatment. All the wrestlers who bitch about it are just hating on his success. They would trade lives with him in a heartbeat. F*CKING HATERS.

Business homie!
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 12-14-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Its been long since ive logged into the site!

I understand everyones opinions to an extent. I can see why people dont want The Rock to become the champion, since hes a part timer and so on. My view on this though is similar to the guy who started this thread. Im a fan of The Rock, but i honestly dont want to see him be champion if hes going to just win the belt and go off to hollywood. If The Rock is actually going to be on RAW every other week i dont really mind it. The WWE is all about business though and money and Vince knows bringing a mainstream star like The Rock back and putting the belt on him certainly is going to boost ratings and ticket buys etc..
    Last edited by twoot2; 12-14-2012 at 06:37 PM.

the rock is and always will be the man get over it.

Blog Entries
    Y'know maybe that's the point after all. Maybe they're WANTING people to dislike The Rock. We all know how great a heel Rocky is, so why not use him? Have him come out and be brash, brag about how he's bigger than the WWE. How he can stay gone a year and come back and get a title shot AND WIN IT.

Just throwing that out there.