Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rock.

The Rock.

I have begun to notice that a lot of people are beginning to dislike The Rock. The fact The Rock can be gone all year, and come back and get a title shot whenever he wants. I can imagine the hate he'll get if he actually beat CM Punk who has held the title all year long, and The Rock comes back in beats him. What do you guys think about this. How would you feel if The Rock beats CM Punk.

I am a huge Rock fan and if he were to take the title off Punk I will be okay with it. Only if he was to appear each in every week, like an active member of the roster. But he's not doing that, I only hope if he beats Punk that Punk can get his rematch at mania, so Punk can finally get a huge Wrestlemania match.

Thoughts on The Rock.

Blog Entries
    I get that he gets buys... and the wwe is about money. but I dislike the rock, I have never been a fan of the rock, and I wish they would just make another superstar more important so they didn't have to play a guy to come in and make them money at their big ppv's.
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I get that he gets buys... and the wwe is about money. but I dislike the rock, I have never been a fan of the rock, and I wish they would just make another superstar more important so they didn't have to play a guy to come in and make them money at their big ppv's.
    How much do they play him?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    How much do they play him?
    sorry I meant pay... well played b-mac.
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    sorry I meant pay... well played b-mac.
    You didn't pay me?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You didn't pay me?
    I never implied that I did pay him. I said that wwe pays him to bring in buys.
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    Stop derailing the man's thread.

Gosh Dennis.

The Rock shouldn't get near a championship... He shouldn't have beaten Cena at Mania, but, he use to be one of the best in the business. So Vince will continue to milk anything he can from him. If that means giving him title matches and titles. It will happen.

This is my one HUGE problem with wwe. They have always ruined up and coming talent by bringing back people for one off matches and burying them. They jobbed Orton to Hogan for no fucking reason, they had THE company guy in John Cena get beat by the rock. They had Cena and Triple H get beat by lesnar who then vanishes in a poof of smoke. and now their gonna have Punk hand off the title to rock or their gonna have his disqualified which will keep the rock looking unbeatable and make punk look like a little bitch who couldn't beat a guy whos had two matches in like 8 years. Its pointless, its a waste and its insulting to all the guys working their asses off to try and get noticed only to have someone come in and have a guaranteed spot on a ppv
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    This is my one HUGE problem with wwe. They have always ruined up and coming talent by bringing back people for one off matches and burying them. They jobbed Orton to Hogan for no fucking reason, they had THE company guy in John Cena get beat by the rock. They had Cena and Triple H get beat by lesnar who then vanishes in a poof of smoke. and now their gonna have Punk hand off the title to rock or their gonna have his disqualified which will keep the rock looking unbeatable and make punk look like a little bitch who couldn't beat a guy whos had two matches in like 8 years. Its pointless, its a waste and its insulting to all the guys working their asses off to try and get noticed only to have someone come in and have a guaranteed spot on a ppv
    ^^^^^ Couldn't say it better myself.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Cena beat Lesnar. But I agree with what your saying.