Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Someone in the WWE has "connections" and must be smoking.
    And not only her. The Bella Twins, Kelly Kelly, & Alicia Fox don't deserve to be pros. Primo is in the halfway point. Goldust is the only real pro.

The tall diva got "fired" for erotic pics that don't even look erotic. What is this crap?

#REAL!

The tall diva got "fired" for erotic pics that don't even look erotic. What is this crap?
    Haha, it is being reported it was fake. xD

The divas are all eye candy though. They are half naked every single week.

Yeah. Those pics of her were from her young years and her story is very understandable. I say give Alosia a chance. WWE was very stupid to jump to conclusions.

#REAL!

I quickly scanned trough tonights NXT- not really impressed. But I will say that AJ- I think thats her name, is very hot.

I completely forgot it was on tonight.

I had my dvr set to record nxt before- the other seasons, thats the only reason saw it- got through it in 10 minutes. lol. Really was not worth the time.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I had my dvr set to record nxt before- the other seasons, thats the only reason saw it- got through it in 10 minutes. lol. Really was not worth the time.
    You're right about that.

I don't have cable but the moment that the NXT divas were having issues (Aloisia) it didn't call out to me. When the rumors came out, I found that it was stupid for WWE to react that way. It wasn't even that erotic. But yes she did say that it was a mistake, which it can be forgiven but you know...WWE has to be the dramatic assholes as they are....took her out. "Green" was just a front in my opinion.

#REAL!