Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Your opinions on Juan Cena?

On the front page a report was sent in that John Cena's "mexican cousin" Juan Cena debuted
    at a Raw house show in Salisbury,M. He wore the same clothes, had the same music. Only difference beetween him and John was that Juan wore a mask that matched his attire.

I personally think that WWE did this half-assed. It seems like a recycled story of Hulk hogan coming back as Mr America. I reckon creative should have put more thought into this, but that's just me. What are your thoughts,opinions on the story?

I'ts lame, cheap way of getting john cena to still wrestle at house shows. they could have atleast let darren young be juan cena

If they wanted to make it believable that Cena was really fired. They could have at least billed the house shows as a "John Cena Farewell Tour"
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow the most stand out, most liked and has the best f-e-u-d in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Once again WWE creative has showed how uncreative they really are. The whole "your fired" in a pro rasslin storyline has been played out too many times and everyone on God's green earth know he's not fired. I don't like the whole Juan Cena idea. I can't believe they couldn't have come up with something better than that. WWE hires the best of the best and this is what they collectively come up with. I'm thinking this has to be an inside joke or rib if you will because if its not its just plain sad. In other words WWE DO BETTER.

U MAD???

Juan Cena? BEST WRESTLER EVAR.

Step in...

I shook my head in disbelief on how uncreative the creative team is......

Mr. America all over again.

Wouldn't it technically be Mr. Mexico now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Wouldn't it technically be Mr. Mexico now?
    It would but I doubt WWE wants to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    On the front page a report was sent in that John Cena's "mexican cousin" Juan Cena debuted
    at a Raw house show in Salisbury,M. He wore the same clothes, had the same music. Only difference beetween him and John was that Juan wore a mask that matched his attire.

I personally think that WWE did this half-assed. It seems like a recycled story of Hulk hogan coming back as Mr America. I reckon creative should have put more thought into this, but that's just me. What are your thoughts,opinions on the story?
    Dammit Bodom you said this was a joke! Now they're actually testing it in house shows! Just let Cena fade out for a while. There are so many more people on the roster that can support the WWE. Taking Cena out of the picture COMPLETELY is what they need. Doing the "masked wrestler who is actually the guy who got fired" is a waste of creative writing.

Im sorry! It was just so f'n stupid I didn't think they would actually do it!