Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So, Fandango?

I know I probably have the worst ideas here, but I would have brought Johnny Curtis in as Alex Riley's tag team partner. The two of them could be like school jocks who walk around with jackets and a cocky attitude that makes you want to punch them in the face.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Didn't Curtis and Derrick Bateman have really great chemistry? I thought so. If they both had this gimmick and played it off like they were like wedding crashers - call them the Party Crashers! That could work. Poor Bateman. They never should have let Maxine go.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Didn't Curtis and Derrick Bateman have really great chemistry? I thought so. If they both had this gimmick and played it off like they were like wedding crashers - call them the Party Crashers! That could work. Poor Bateman. They never should have let Maxine go.
    I thought she asked for her release? Oh well! I agree though.. Maxine was the jelly to Bateman's peanut butter.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I know I probably have the worst ideas here, but I would have brought Johnny Curtis in as Alex Riley's tag team partner. The two of them could be like school jocks who walk around with jackets and a cocky attitude that makes you want to punch them in the face.
    I really like this idea

a referee!! oh wait, thats done before to ...

Here's a really,wild out of left field suggestion...:The apprentice to Sandow...Worth a shot if it don't work go with the flow and work with that.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

To those of you saying that Johnny Curtis lacks charisma, I suggest you check out his backstage vignettes with Maxine from earlier on this year.

Also he worked a house show as Fandango just last week so I don't think the gimmick has been canned.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Even Swagger could have probably worked with that gimmick. Him and A-Ry
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    It was honestly going to be another crap gimmick that would have went nowhere. <insert Funkasaurus ThunderThighs and the Gimmick of Doom joke here>

With the "Rumor" that WWE was about to become edgier, maybe they canned the gimmick and started reworking him into a different character?
    Tango to pole dancer should do the trick.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Who wants a Moustache ride!!
    Maybe they got worried that it would seem like copying Joey ryan...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!