Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So, Fandango?

He isn't my favourite tbh, he has potential if used right

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I can't say his gimmick sucks,i haven't see him yet.I get that its different but if they believe that he can do something good with that gimmick why not wait to see him then

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    the only thing i liked about him was when he cried after winning nxt season 4

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Let him be a sleaze.
    Who wants a Moustache ride!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Guess they realized that it was a lame gimmick and there was nothing there? No ad's in almost three weeks for him. He doesn't need that to come into the picture anyway. Hopefully they find something better than a dancing gimmick. How would you bring in Johnny Curtis if given the choice?

I believe i stopped seeing vignettes just after the shield debut. I guess they didn't want to take heat off the shield's debut by debuting someone else straight away. I think he will debut in the new year.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I think Daniels beat him up for borrowing his scarf and never giving it back.

Curtis has a decent look to him but lacks the charisma. Wrestling skills are fairly decent, but nothing special if you ask me. He's a lower tier mid-carder.

maybe its a great bit of marketing and hes also the 3-1-13(everywhere) 1-3-13(us)

Blog Entries
    maybe they just wanted to see how people would react to the idea of the gimmick...?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    It was honestly going to be another crap gimmick that would have went nowhere. <insert Funkasaurus ThunderThighs and the Gimmick of Doom joke here>

With the "Rumor" that WWE was about to become edgier, maybe they canned the gimmick and started reworking him into a different character?