Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Storyline's and wrestling matches. Not just a match with two divas thrown in for the sake of it.

If there is a really sexy diva who can't wrestle, use her in a Bras and Panties match or something sexy like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Storyline's and wrestling matches. Not just a match with two divas thrown in for the sake of it.

If there is a really sexy diva who can't wrestle, use her in a Bras and Panties match or something sexy like that.
    Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post

Those were the days.

And on a side note,

WWE needs to put less clothing on Aksana too, because damn that chick got one helluva body.

Aksana5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Those were the days.

And on a side note,

WWE needs to put less clothing on Aksana too, because damn that chick got one helluva body.

Aksana5.jpg
    Mother of God, YES.

I think she looked better as a blonde too.

Blog Entries
    Well I know one thing. The Divas on the come up for 2013 - 2014 looks pretty promising!!! lol! im excited. Let see:

Paige
    Sasha Banks
    Naomi
    Emma
    Anya

They all have great athletic backgrounds so im excited to see them compete against one another in the ring.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

Blog Entries
    My 3 cents

Hire Velvet Sky, Angela Love, and Madison Rayne, have the BP's invade the Diva's division.

They go back and forth, the BPs saying that none of the Diva''s are real champions, they bring in, a newly re-blonded Trish Stratus, who brings back the old Woman's title.

feud Trish back and forth with Natyla or Layla as Diva's champ until title reunification match at a PPV, Trish does the job, the butterfly dissapears, and the real tite is back. then jsut continue to build regular feuds and give the diva's time to actually get them over, the the rest fixes itself

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    My 3 cents

Hire Velvet Sky, Angela Love, and Madison Rayne, have the BP's invade the Diva's division.

They go back and forth, the BPs saying that none of the Diva''s are real champions, they bring in, a newly re-blonded Trish Stratus, who brings back the old Woman's title.

feud Trish back and forth with Natyla or Layla as Diva's champ until title reunification match at a PPV, Trish does the job, the butterfly dissapears, and the real tite is back. then jsut continue to build regular feuds and give the diva's time to actually get them over, the the rest fixes itself
    I don't like that.
    1. The idea of bringing back the beautiful to WWE is so fargone since Velvet returned to Impact. And didn't sound so interesting to begin with I like them in separate ways.
    2. Bring Trish back...Again...Yea no thats long gone also she is too much of a veteran and we need some new blood.

I don't find nothing wrong with bring back the womens title but I like prefer the fact the Divas are moving forward and evolving into a more fresher divas division therefore maintain the divas title.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    I don't like that.
    1. The idea of bringing back the beautiful to WWE is so fargone since Velvet returned to Impact. And didn't sound so interesting to begin with I like them in separate ways.
    2. Bring Trish back...Again...Yea no thats long gone also she is too much of a veteran and we need some new blood.

I don't find nothing wrong with bring back the womens title but I like prefer the fact the Divas are moving forward and evolving into a more fresher divas division therefore maintain the divas title.

Fair enough, allow me to further explain

the BP's is a personal thing for me, really it's just about wanting to get some new faces in that are established, to try and spark a temporary interest in the part of the fans. That's the real service that I think Kharma did. She was different, and new enough to catch the interest of the casual fan, and an established stable like the BP's could do the same, without as easily being derailed as Kharma was. since all the weight wouldn't be on just one person.

Trish, likewise is a temporary measure, basically her job is to put one or more of the new Diva's over for a few months and then leave. She did it for Mickie, but WWE let her go. Michelle McCool would be another awesome choice to do it, but I am still a fan of Stratusfaction, so it made that choice for me.

As far as the title goes, I think the thing just looks ridiculous, not to mention that bringing back the belt of the "Golden era of Diva's" as it were, could also spark some more temporary interest. Overall, that's the real goal here, is to get people watching again, and then use that window of opportunity to actually give the Divas time to make something worth watching out of it. The title accomplishes that, while also looking more "legit" (for lack of a better term) as a real championship, and not something they gave the girls to play dress-up with

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Bra and Panties

it's a crap division... I turn it of when its on...

hate the division so much
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS