Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Children's Play Changing?

I'm not sure where else to put this...But...Since when do Children WANT to be the bad guys? The neighborhood kids were out in the yard,and having seen the Ryback shirt before,we have a running joke,if you will,about shouting feed me more back and forth every time we see one another...Well,of course,as young wrestling fans do,they were "roleplaying" it,if you will...The classic "Im gonna be John Cena I'll be Rey Mysterio"...Well,One's Ryback,so as there rolling in the yard,as I watch with amusement,I tell em "Come on Ryback,Feed me more! You can do it!" ....Well as I furtherly watch from across the street...One says "We're The Shield,Us three will be The Shield."

As I said I'm unsure where this should go but since its WWE related I figured this was the place...Needless to say I cracked up with amusement at the youngsters doing something we all used to do,but much differently.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Oh i dont think thats new. If the bad guy is the cool guy that happens sometimes. One example from wrestling would be the Undertaker. When he was still a heel in his first year i do remember my younger brothers arguing about who would be allowed to be the undertaker.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Yeah it's cowboys and Indians, cops and robbers stuff. I'm sure none of them want to be The Shield but they'll take turns being the hero or the bad guy. Keep and eye out though, if neighbourhood pets start turning up dead you'll know who to blame!

Divas to believe in.

Yea I was just kinda thrown by that statement of theirs cuz usually at times you hear em arguing over who's going to be the hero,not immediately jumping up claiming the villains.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea I was just kinda thrown by that statement of theirs cuz usually at times you hear em arguing over who's going to be the hero,not immediately jumping up claiming the villains.
    Children these days are evil; plain and simple.

Back in MY day!..

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Children should be seen and not heard, except for the buzz they make when one hits my electric fence.

This isn't anything new. We did it as kids in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Children should be seen and not heard, except for the buzz they make when one hits my electric fence.
    LOL! I bet your the type of guy that comes out and shouts for them to play down there own end.. or says, if this ball lands in my garden again I'm keeping it/bursting it.

As said above, it's cops and robbers stuff, it's just good hearing kids still have there imagination's and play such things, to many kids today are rushed into growing up and are more interested in computers and so on way to early.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Well when i was younger i used to get the big guy roles like Undertaker, Kane, Kevin Nash and so on but i have always loved the heel wrestlers!!

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! I bet your the type of guy that comes out and shouts for them to play down there own end.. or says, if this ball lands in my garden again I'm keeping it/bursting it.

As said above, it's cops and robbers stuff, it's just good hearing kids still have there imagination's and play such things, to many kids today are rushed into growing up and are more interested in computers and so on way to early.
    I don't do it myself, U mad bro??

I get my security to do it.