Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,543
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    quite pessimist arent you?
    have some faith
    To be fair he has a point. I'll be interested to see what happens when/if the product does return to something closer to the AE and the ratings don't massively improve. I wonder what magical solutions the drive by IWC will move on to next?

  2. #22
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    To be fair he has a point. I'll be interested to see what happens when/if the product does return to something closer to the AE and the ratings don't massively improve. I wonder what magical solutions the drive by IWC will move on to next?
    i know the answer to ur question
    they will ask it to be pg again.

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,543
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i know the answer to ur question
    they will ask it to be pg again.
    Ha! More than likely.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    To be fair he has a point. I'll be interested to see what happens when/if the product does return to something closer to the AE and the ratings don't massively improve. I wonder what magical solutions the drive by IWC will move on to next?
    There'll be calls for better characters and more outlandish gimmicks. That or TV-MA and actual death-matches.


    Divas to believe in.

  5. #25
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,543
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    There'll be calls for better characters and more outlandish gimmicks. That or TV-MA and actual death-matches.
    Death Matches! Interesting!


  6. #26
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    It looks like they're hinting at it, and I'm starting to like what they're cooking up.




  7. #27
    It's not the TV rating that is driving viewers away, it's the storylines or lack there of. WWE has not had a great storyline in a while. I think the last good, not great, GOOD storyline was HBK vs Taker.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  8. #28
    I'll believe it when I see it.

  9. #29
    What I wouldn't mind seeing is a compromise where both PG and TV14 take place on Raw. The first hour or 90 minutes can be PG while the 2nd part of the program could be TV14 that caters more towards the adults.

  10. #30
    heard it was to make the in-ring competition edgier, so maybe more run-ins? controversy? less clean finishes? hmmmm

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.