Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think maybe TV-14
    Yes,it is. I just checked the guide for tommorow night.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

The article also said that it will be more "wrestling heavy". For that to work, they need a more versatile group of wrestlers. Alot of the wrestlers today are very similar. They need to expand movesets and to possibly bring back guys like RVD, Jeff Hardy, and Shelton Benjamin.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    what i think will happen is
    the product will stay pg
    a few hints here and there about sex jokes that arent too obvious
    better lenghty matches ( i.e antonio cesaro vs kofi kingston was a preview)
    more divas and the divas will have compelling storylines for championship runs
    the return of several midcarders to push young talent or to even comeback to win ic or us tittle and deliver great matches on the half hour of raw and possibly even on SD
    and obviously the road to wrestlemania will showcase many great rivalries that will hype up to mania time and quite possibly with a edgier product we can get to see matches happening that we may have seen before but with edgier stuff added to it, longer matches and a storyline added to it we can be expecting to look forward to it.
    Hell we can even look forward to a eve vs aj lee match at mania if they have a good rivalry where both fight backstage like two wild cats and beat the living hell out of eachothers all over the diva's locker room.
    after seeing aj lee enraged after getting beaten by vickie i absolutely think aj lee can be a top diva like mickie james one day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think maybe TV-14
    In which case: I believe WWE will need to stop being PG to achieve the turn around they desire.

As I said in my other post I don't want the AE back but the odd "shit" or "bitch" and some blood here and there is edgy enough.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    In which case: I believe WWE will need to stop being PG to achieve the turn around they desire.

As I said in my other post I don't want the AE back but the odd "shit" or "bitch" and some blood here and there is edgy enough.

WWE says swear words sometimes(Damn being the most common of the ones they use); and most of the time they bleed, it's the hardway. ...I remember Orton making Cody bleed. lol. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I do think one thing the attitude era had going for it was the fact that the wrestlers actually made use of EVERYTHING during stipulation matches! I think there's a lack of big bumps these days (like throwing someone through hell in a cell walls, not just off it) and it definitely hurts the match. Hell in a cell over the past few years have basically been No Dq (with steps and chairs) single matches, surrounded by a cell that someone MIGHT be thrown into. It doesn't have that death defying feel to it anymore. That's the edge i want to see more of.
    TLC needs mayhem. No obvious spots where someone wins and you may see one person jump off a ladder, and one go through a table. Carnage makes the match type, and this goes for MITB. Several table spots in a mitb always seem to make it THAT much better imo. I know they don't want kids imitating it, but they never had this problem when they were PG back in the day, so i don't see the problem.

What im getting at is TLC matches are essentially ladder matches, which are only really used to climb. Every match type these days almost feels like a normal match.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I do think one thing the attitude era had going for it was the fact that the wrestlers actually made use of EVERYTHING during stipulation matches! I think there's a lack of big bumps these days (like throwing someone through hell in a cell walls, not just off it) and it definitely hurts the match. Hell in a cell over the past few years have basically been No Dq (with steps and chairs) single matches, surrounded by a cell that someone MIGHT be thrown into. It doesn't have that death defying feel to it anymore. That's the edge i want to see more of.
    TLC needs mayhem. No obvious spots where someone wins and you may see one person jump off a ladder, and one go through a table. Carnage makes the match type, and this goes for MITB. Several table spots in a mitb always seem to make it THAT much better imo. I know they don't want kids imitating it, but they never had this problem when they were PG back in the day, so i don't see the problem.

What im getting at is TLC matches are essentially ladder matches, which are only really used to climb. Every match type these days almost feels like a normal match.
    its not because its pg its because wwe is concerned about injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post

They are more aware these days of the long term damage certain moves can do, especially those involving blows to the head.

Blog Entries
    WWE won't return to the ATTITOOOOOOD ERRAAAAA OOFFFFF DOOOOMMMMM like so many people seem to be orgasming over. What this probably means is that we'll hear John Cena saying "damn" more often or the more frequent use of the word "ass".

GASP!! That makes the product ten times better!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    WWE won't return to the ATTITOOOOOOD ERRAAAAA OOFFFFF DOOOOMMMMM like so many people seem to be orgasming over. What this probably means is that we'll hear John Cena saying "damn" more often or the more frequent use of the word "ass".

GASP!! That makes the product ten times better!!
    quite pessimist arent you?
    have some faith