Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
    brad will join the shield! beeeaaaaaaast

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JBITW View Post
    brad will join the shield! beeeaaaaaaast
    You mean the Shield to join Brad Maddox
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

*Bump*

Because that which is the warm gooeyness of a feeling which involves having Brad Maddox in your life, should never fall below the 3rd thread... If anything, This thread should be the main Forums page to which Brad Maddox can tell you in which thread you should post next.

Don't act like you didn't get a cum spot on your pants just from reading the name...

BRAD MADDOX

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    *Bump*

Because that which is the warm gooeyness of a feeling which involves having Brad Maddox in your life, should never fall below the 3rd thread... If anything, This thread should be the main Forums page to which Brad Maddox can tell you in which thread you should post next.

Don't act like you didn't get a cum spot on your pants just from reading the name...

BRAD MADDOX
    Brad Maddox is getting tag matches with ziggler now I heard at house shows... he is going places... I had a major grammar mistake in my OP, but hey, I nailed it.
    #TeamGeeky

He's had an absence of late i'm scared

The Rock should be begging Brad Maddox to let him, the Rock, be a supporting character in Brad Maddox's debut movie. The movie is just Brad Maddox staring into the camera with his cute face. Who wouldn't want to see that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    He's had an absence of late i'm scared
    He is a future mid card champion IMO. I'm not worried yet, he has had to much air time. I have also heard they have been using him in tag team matches with ziggler at house shows, which would lead me to believe he is semi over as a heel. No reason to get over a guy who gets a reaction,then again they are not pushing Ryder.
    #TeamGeeky

Brad Maddox will not only main event Wrestlemania, but he'll ref it and call it as well. "Mr. Triple Threat" Brad Maddox.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    The Rock should be begging Brad Maddox to let him, the Rock, be a supporting character in Brad Maddox's debut movie. The movie is just Brad Maddox staring into the camera with his cute face. Who wouldn't want to see that?
    Side note: That movie has already started and that is the reason Rock has been around, and will be around, so much. Rock has also asked Brad to call his wrestlemania title match.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    He is a future mid card champion IMO. I'm not worried yet, he has had to much air time. I have also heard they have been using him in tag team matches with ziggler at house shows, which would lead me to believe he is semi over as a heel. No reason to get over a guy who gets a reaction,then again they are not pushing Ryder.
    What in the world are you talking about?!

In 2014 - Maddox will hold the WWE, WHC, IC, US, Tag Titles (by himself), Divas, Internet, NXT Title, NXT Tag (by himself)... Not to mention that WWE will reinstate the following belts for him to hold:

Hardcore Title
    – Defeated Roaddog, Raven, Mankind, Tommy Dreamer in a Raven’s Clockwork Orange, House of Fun gauntlet; Maddox becomes the only man to hold the belt for more than 6 months

European Title
    – Won a KOTR tourney to crown the first champion since it was reinstated. He defeated Matt Hardy in the opening round, followed William Regal in the second, and beat HHH to become the winner of not only the first KOTR in many years, but the first European Title holder since the belt was defunct.

Women’s Title
    – In a 5 star performance, he obliterated Alundra Blayze, Trish Stratus, Lita, and Beth Phoenix in 2:41 seconds – This was by far the highest rated match in Women’s wrestling history, scoring a 7.4 according to Nielsen which is unthinkable as it was featured on Saturday Morning Slam.

WWE World Tag Titles
    (by himself) – Maddox single handedly took out Kendrick/London and the Hart Dynasty to bring this title back into existence, with its lineage dating back to 1971 as the WWWF World Tag Team Titles first won by “Crazy” Luke Graham and Tarzan Tyler.

Million Dollar Title
    – This belt was awarded to him as Ted DiBiase not old denounce his son on a live episode of RAW, but proceeded to announce Brad as being the heir to the DiBiase estate once he dies. Ted Jr. quickly turned to a life of crime and soon married Sunny (Tammy Lynn).

Cruiserweight Title
    – Maddox breaks Kayfabe and calls out Hornswoggle, Hurricane Helms, Tajiri, Nunzio, and Chavo. He demanded they show up at WrestleMania as he will kick off the night (that he is, of course, booked in every match) with an “international incident” that ends all incidents. All parties do as they are told and Maddox makes the opening match for the “Granddaddy of them All” the most appeasing thing to have hit the IWC since CM Punk was signed to the WWE roster.

WWF Canadian Title
    – A title that was only held by the late Dino Bravo, the belt was handed to him by Jimmy Hart (who jumped the guard rail at an event and rushed the ring in hopes of touching Maddox’s dimples) after Maddox executed a text book Airplane Spin that set the text book ablaze and made everyone believe that wrestling was a legitimate sport once again.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone