Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 208
  1. #141
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I am curious.
    DRG knows what I mean...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG knows what I mean...

    Yeah, and we don't want the US based EWN members looking for BMacs head on a pole, seeking his banning (for the first time)...



    Although a BMac's Head on a Pole match does sound like a good idea according to Russo. It'll draw in the ratings.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I can end this game with one statement... I'd probably cause a riot though...
    BRING! IT! ON! Not the Rock shirt either, I'm talking about the greatest movies of all time.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  4. #144
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah, and we don't want the US based EWN members looking for BMacs head on a pole, seeking his banning (for the first time)...



    Although a BMac's Head on a Pole match does sound like a good idea according to Russo. It'll draw in the ratings.
    Technically Robstar banned me for a minute the other week for shits and giggles... so it would be the second time.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #145
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    BRING! IT! ON! Not the Rock shirt either, I'm talking about the greatest movies of all time.
    Are you sure?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by b-mcintyre View Post
    are you sure?
    yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  7. #147
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Are you sure?
    he fears you... he doesn't want to own up to it though ahah
    #BeJelly


  8. #148
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!
    I'm just consulting my lawyer before I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    he fears you... he doesn't want to own up to it though ahah
    This is why I need the Lawyer.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    he fears you... he doesn't want to own up to it though ahah
    Bat Vader fears only Brad Maddox, but after Maddox he fears no one.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'm just consulting my lawyer before I do...


    This is why I need the Lawyer.

    Okay, I am pulling a Pontius Pilate and washing my hands on this one.



    I refused to be banned due to a BMac challenge.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.