Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Maddox is a whore.

Yes, Maddox is the man who makes life drama free. In essence, a whore is used to sidestep the inevitable drama of putting up with a female and her flaws. You pay them only for the sexual acts they offer and you are free to live a life without the associated grey hairs of stress that relationships can give you. Maddox provides that sense of achievement, notoriety, and confidence without having to put in the worrisome, dramatic work that goes along with maturing in life. Maddox brings us the instant gratification we seek without the irritating nuisances that are associated with the topic. Maddox is the whore for us all!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    He is a sex slave dammit;.

He is a sex slave dammit;.

Of course he is! He is friggin BRAD MADDOX! You are attracted to him so strongly that you picture your hand being your own rectum and envision your dick as being a miniature version of Maddox's, so why would he not be a slave to sex with himself? Only Brad Maddox can have sex with Brad Maddox and still say that Brad Maddox is the source of his sexual pleasure. This is all relevant to what we know of ourselves as sexual beings. Brad Maddox is the desire that pumps the blood to our penises and vaginal fluids to women’s vaginas.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    BRad Maddox is a terrorist.

BRad Maddox is a terrorist.

I too am happy that Brad Maddox is here to be the head terrorist to all things opposing unity and grace among the human race. Without him to terrorize the criminals, extremists, or those seeking to harm another, we would surely be lost. He does such a remarkable job in that the terror he brings is isolated and direct against all things opposed against the way of Maddox and his ultimate guide to transcending the chains of life as humans have lived it thus far in our time on this planet...

Hurray for Terrorism!!!!

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I too am happy that Brad Maddox is here to be the head terrorist to all things opposing unity and grace among the human race. Without him to terrorize the criminals, extremists, or those seeking to harm another, we would surely be lost. He does such a remarkable job in that the terror he brings is isolated and direct against all things opposed against the way of Maddox and his ultimate guide to transcending the chains of life as humans have lived it thus far in our time on this planet...

Hurray for Terrorism!!!!
    Brad Maddox bombed hiroshima.

Black Ninja!
    And DRG is stumped.

Brad Maddox bombed hiroshima.
    If Maddox didn't bomb Hiroshima then Godzilla would have never been created. No radiation=no Godzilla. So without Brad Maddox our parents wouldn't have had many of the enjoyable movies of their generation and we would've never seen Godzilla either. Also if the war would've kept continuing the United States couldn't put their focus on landing a man on the moon. Brad Maddox-A kijillion bijillion dillion, all of us-NOTHING!
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    If Maddox didn't bomb Hiroshima then Godzilla would have never been created. No radiation=no Godzilla. So without Brad Maddox our parents wouldn't have had many of the enjoyable movies of their generation and we would've never seen Godzilla either. Also if the war would've kept continuing the United States couldn't put their focus on landing a man on the moon. Brad Maddox-A kijillion bijillion dillion, all of us-NOTHING!
    I can end this game with one statement... I'd probably cause a riot though...

Blog Entries
    I can end this game with one statement... I'd probably cause a riot though...
    I am curious.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !