Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Brad maddox could literally be the tag team champions. he'd show kane and bryan
    #BeJelly

Just found this thread, new best thread of all time, thanks DRG

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Brad maddox could literally be the tag team champions. he'd show kane and bryan

Kane and D-Bry would forfeit if they actually had to face Maddox at a PPV event. Everyone knows that RAW doesn't mean shit for title changes so they'll take a segment with Maddox... But the moment they start talking PPV, Kane and Bryan threaten to walk out and take JTG, Ryder, and other with them.

VKM's only hesitation for Maddox at the moment is because he feels that if Maddox is pushed now, the McMahon name will no longer be the first name thought of when someone says the word wrestling; his hope is to die before Maddox gets his push. You know the sad thing? It doesn't matter is VKM is alive or dead because Maddox will buy out TNA, ROH, NJPW, Dragon Gate, Chikara, CZW, and any other independent after he is handed control of the company from HHH. Once this happens, it's going to change from "Pro wrestling" to "sports entertainment" to "Maddoxing". VKM's legacy will die with his body.

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Just found this thread, new best thread of all time, thanks DRG

Aww, shucks... I'm just doing my job of furthering conversation. Glad ya liked my input.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Well somebody was bored weren't they...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Brad Maddox for president of the World! Just kidding we aren't worthy of having Brad Maddox as our leader.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Drg, you only speak words of truth.
    You can't be bored while talking about Brad Maddox, B-mac!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Brad Maddox for president of the World! Just kidding we aren't worthy of having Brad Maddox as our leader.
    For a second I thought you were going to diss on Brad Maddox, I was wondering if you knew that was a very punishable offense!
    #BeJelly

When Brad Maddox inspires you and provides you with the premonition of the future to come, you don't question; you only type!

And don’t act like you didn’t enjoy reading each and every last word that I translated into a comprehensible medium. You can’t read those truths without having a raging erection that you should call your doctor about if it lasts less than 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post

How dare you speak of Brad in a role that is thought to be tied with such corruption as "world politics"....

Brad Maddox - Helping you transcend into a state of being fully self aware that you are either Brad Maddox or you are nothing.

Drg, you only speak words of truth.

You can't be bored while talking about Brad Maddox, B-mac!

Words of pre-ordained scripture that shall be passed from generation to generation until the fulfillment has come.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    This is the greatest thread in EWN history.... It has to be, I mean look how many times it mentions Brad Maddox in it.
    #BeJelly

This is the greatest thread in EWN Maddox.... It has to be, I mean look how many Maddoxes it mentions Brad Maddox in it.

I changed that for you

Remember that any reference to the past, present, or future be it in conversation, speculation, or factual date, it to be referred to as Maddox, as time remains at an absolute irrelevant point until Maddox is made mention. Now, since it's 1:57 Brad in the Maddox here in Maddoxas (my state officially changed its name 10 Brads before the Maddox ago), I have to get some Maddoxion (formerly known as "nutrition" but we all know that our body only survives based off the amount of Brad Maddox head shots we take into our optical consciousness per Maddox) before I got crazy.

Brad Maddox

DRG hates everyone