Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Brad Maddox, as of right now, is a waste of space.

Making him Vickie's assistant = Creative still has no idea what do withn him, but wants him on TV every week.
    I agree... With the waste of space comment..

STEALING THE SHOW... No really... I stole ewncw from TT... He's locked in the dungeons..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I agree... With the waste of space comment..
    B Mac loves B Max

Brad Maddox is a great bumper, and can deliver a great promo. I actually enjoyed when he called out The Shield. I think him being an assistant to Vickie is great, and I can't wait to see where this takes him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Brad Maddox is a great bumper, and can deliver a great promo. I actually enjoyed when he called out The Shield. I think him being an assistant to Vickie is great, and I can't wait to see where this takes him.
    I agree with everything you just said AWG!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    B Mac loves B Max
    who? lol...

I will be mailing you some anthrax for that suggestion.

STEALING THE SHOW... No really... I stole ewncw from TT... He's locked in the dungeons..

Brad to the Maddox will be the next John Cena. He already has what it takes half of the fan base hates him and the other half loves him. I can't wait for all those turn Maddox heel threads.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Brad to the Maddox will be the next John Cena. He already has what it takes half of the fan base hates him and the other half loves him. I can't wait for all those turn Maddox heel threads.
    I'm not sure if you are kidding or not.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Brad Maddox

Hi everyone I don't know if it is just me but was Brad funny tonight (in the short time he was on tv) ... I was never a huge fan of his but my questions is:

What does everyone think of him being the assistant to Vickie ... I am liking him in this role. Makes Vickie a little more interesting and I think the two of them could be pretty funny together.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribe View Post
    Hi everyone I don't know if it is just me but was Brad funny tonight (in the short time he was on tv) ... I was never a huge fan of his but my questions is:

What does everyone think of him being the assistant to Vickie ... I am liking him in this role. Makes Vickie a little more interesting and I think the two of them could be pretty funny together.
    Brad Maddox is actually really entertaining on the mic. I wouldn't go as far as some people (DRG) and say he is the be all and end all of the future in the wwe. But he has the potential to go far as an entertaining part of the show.

Brad Maddox is actually really entertaining on the mic. I wouldn't go as far as some people (DRG) and say he is the be all and end all of the future in the wwe. But he has the potential to go far as an entertaining part of the show.

Yes, because we all know just how much I mark out for Brad Maddox in the most serious of mannors, right?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone