Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    What about here?

Blog Entries
    Or here????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Or here????
    LOL, I had to look up threads that I created to find this thread. I think it makes sense to be in the teaspot actually.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I can't see him staying with WWE long enough for the storyline he needs due to his debut and current gimmick. If wwe were patient enough, having him squashed by every single main-eventer until finally he starts facing the mid card. He is given one LAST chance. He beats Barrett(Hopefully IC Champion) in a non-title match and steals the title belt from him.

Barrett then hunts him down for weeks eventually catching him and taking his title back before finally they have a title match and Maddox wins. Barrett is furious and completely destroys the new champion after the match leaving the title with Maddox but doesn't ask for a rematch. Barret thinks it is beneath him and wants a real title match for the WHC allowing Barret to move up in the world.

Maddox as champion can successfully retain against guys like Kingston, Truth, CONSEQUENCES CREED and ALEX RILEY!!!! Then Justin Gabriel can take the title off him, because Justin Gabriel should already be a champ.

But this is wwe and that is not gonna happen. More likely he gets squashed a few more times. gets quietly released. We don't hear from maddox for a while. then suddenly he appears on TNA gutcheck. He wins obviously. Then instead of going to developmental for TNA he has an X-devision title match and I'm right.

P.S: Reading the above will give you a headache...

EDIT: At least it's not written in as completely fucking garbage anymore.

Disagree about Gabriel. his in ring prowess is awesome but his current character is about as interesting as a sea cucumber and mic skills of steve blackman.

Brad Maddox

What should the WWE do with this guy? He's pretty good on the mic and from the few matches I've seen on YouTube he is pretty good in the ring. I really hope the WWE gives this kid a shot at in-ring career.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I hope he will be the special guest referee in the Heyman vs McMahon match next Monday. I dont think he will be referee in the Punk vs Cena's match.

Fresh Member
    He'll become the general manager of RAW, be involved in a scandal with Cena, and then shack up with Ziggles and some big black guy..

Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous Fool View Post
    He'll become the general manager of RAW, be involved in a scandal with Cena, and then shack up with Ziggles and some big black guy..
    Replace Ziggles with me and then it'll be a happy ending
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Brad Maddox, as of right now, is a waste of space.

Making him Vickie's assistant = Creative still has no idea what do withn him, but wants him on TV every week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Brad Maddox, as of right now, is a waste of space.

Making him Vickie's assistant = Creative still has no idea what do withn him, but wants him on TV every week.
    I disagree with... Brad Maddox is hated by the WWE fans, why ruin a solid push? The reason they are putting him with Vickie is because Vickie seems to get stars to go places. Why not instead of hating on a story line before it has any time to actually develop you just watch the product and hope for the best. It could turn out well for you, though if you go at it with the attitude, he's a waste of space... you are going to hate it no matter what.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !