Originally Posted by Dennis
What in the world are you talking about?!
In 2014 - Maddox will hold the WWE, WHC, IC, US, Tag Titles (by himself), Divas, Internet, NXT Title, NXT Tag (by himself)... Not to mention that WWE will reinstate the following belts for him to hold:
– Defeated Roaddog, Raven, Mankind, Tommy Dreamer in a Raven’s Clockwork Orange, House of Fun gauntlet; Maddox becomes the only man to hold the belt for more than 6 months
– Won a KOTR tourney to crown the first champion since it was reinstated. He defeated Matt Hardy in the opening round, followed William Regal in the second, and beat HHH to become the winner of not only the first KOTR in many years, but the first European Title holder since the belt was defunct.
– In a 5 star performance, he obliterated Alundra Blayze, Trish Stratus, Lita, and Beth Phoenix in 2:41 seconds – This was by far the highest rated match in Women’s wrestling history, scoring a 7.4 according to Nielsen which is unthinkable as it was featured on Saturday Morning Slam.
WWE World Tag Titles
(by himself) – Maddox single handedly took out Kendrick/London and the Hart Dynasty to bring this title back into existence, with its lineage dating back to 1971 as the WWWF World Tag Team Titles first won by “Crazy” Luke Graham and Tarzan Tyler.
Million Dollar Title
– This belt was awarded to him as Ted DiBiase not old denounce his son on a live episode of RAW, but proceeded to announce Brad as being the heir to the DiBiase estate once he dies. Ted Jr. quickly turned to a life of crime and soon married Sunny (Tammy Lynn).
– Maddox breaks Kayfabe and calls out Hornswoggle, Hurricane Helms, Tajiri, Nunzio, and Chavo. He demanded they show up at WrestleMania as he will kick off the night (that he is, of course, booked in every match) with an “international incident” that ends all incidents. All parties do as they are told and Maddox makes the opening match for the “Granddaddy of them All” the most appeasing thing to have hit the IWC since CM Punk was signed to the WWE roster.
WWF Canadian Title
– A title that was only held by the late Dino Bravo, the belt was handed to him by Jimmy Hart (who jumped the guard rail at an event and rushed the ring in hopes of touching Maddox’s dimples) after Maddox executed a text book Airplane Spin that set the text book ablaze and made everyone believe that wrestling was a legitimate sport once again.