Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Brad Maddox greatest WWE Losing Streak ever Currently 0-2

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

I like Brad Maddox but I feel like hes trying to be something hes not. I honestly think he would be a better babyface than a heel. He has the right look to be a face. He unfortunately got his start as the ref who screwed over the face contender. He obviously wants to be remembered. Why not liked? If he has a big losing streak and then wins against a top heel in the company, I believe that could be a big face turn. Cm Punk could be the heel and they could have a feud over Brad Maddox being the reason punk lost respect and lost some of the credibility he had as best in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    Hahaha. Although he's been squashed twice, I gotta admit, I'm looking forward to the third time. Did I just admit I'm looking forward to someone who gets squashed, not does the squashing? Brad Maddox, future 26 time world champion in the making!

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

I like Brad Maddox, he reminds me of Edge in many ways although his voice sort of sounds like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Interested too see where they go with him from his current storyline.

Brad maddox is like a homosexual pigeon with brain damage.

That boy is all kinds of messed up.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

I think Brad Maddox is a future world champion in my opinion. Not the face of the company or a top heel or face, but he will be a world champion. He has mic skills his promos are on the money, I will admit I haven't seen his work in FCW and I've only seen him squash matches so I don't know what his ring skills are like, but the kid can sell. I think if the WWE uses him right he can be made to be a top star especially with his current gimmick because the gimmick is not based on wins or loses it's based on remembering him. So as long as his match is memorable winning or losing wouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    You saying its a blatant rip-off of Gilberg? Who's First?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I think if the WWE uses him right he can be made to be a top star especially with his current gimmick because the gimmick is not based on wins or loses it's based on remembering him. So as long as his match is memorable winning or losing wouldn't matter.
    It's thinking like this that causes wrestling to not sell on PPV.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think it might have to do with the two show system we currently have.... they push everyone to the main event so quickly because they run out of guys to feud with the champion... a la ryback.
    Actually could be that combined with the lack of tag team system. How many of the tag team division is also the mid card title division these days? No Power & Glory, Demolition, LOD, Rock & Roll Express, Midnight Express......... it cant be all HBK's fault for having such success after his tag split but the tag and mid card divisions are pretty much the same thing, over populated but by the same people

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    It's thinking like this that causes wrestling to not sell on PPV.
    How because of one man's gimmick? Yeah one gimmick resonates with the entire locker room and the PPV system itself? All I was saying is that with a gimmick based on being remembered the wins and loses would not matter as much for Brad Maddox because as long as he puts on a memorable match, which would make people remember him, it wouldn't hurt his gimmick. Please tell me how that hurts PPVs?