Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 207
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    His mic skills are quite frankly better than pretty much everyone else in the wwe. But when you book someone so weak on debut, it becomes pretty hard to give them credibility.
    if your mic skills work are great and you can sell well you should be able to get over even though you were debuted weakly... even though losing to main eventers isn't as bad as losing to legends... and heath slater is still on the roster.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #12
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    if your mic skills work are great and you can sell well you should be able to get over even though you were debuted weakly... even though losing to main eventers isn't as bad as losing to legends... and heath slater is still on the roster.
    3MB isn't exactly something Drew McIntyre thought he would be doing when he debuted.
    ]

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Not that great a wrestler i have to say he was put in a tag team in FCW and then moved to refereeing i'm not sure where they are going with him tbh.

  4. #14
    He is the new colin delany

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Not that great a wrestler i have to say he was put in a tag team in FCW and then moved to refereeing i'm not sure where they are going with him tbh.
    you don't have to be a great wrestler to be famous in the wwe. I get to say this before anyone else but I'm not hating... John cena is not a great wrestler, and sells kind of badly. at least this kid sells.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #16
    I read that HHH is high on him. His mic skills are great and i underrate him. He could be a very good mid card wrestler.
    He was awesome last night on raw

  7. #17
    I like Maddox. He's a fresh face and with some of the current WWE main eventers slowing down he will fill in nice in the midcard scene for awhile, while the other mid carders slowly go to the main event scene. He really reminds me, if I had to compare him to anyone, to The Miz when Miz was first starting.



  8. #18
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I like Maddox. He's a fresh face and with some of the current WWE main eventers slowing down he will fill in nice in the midcard scene for awhile, while the other mid carders slowly go to the main event scene. He really reminds me, if I had to compare him to anyone, to The Miz when Miz was first starting.
    I didn't draw that comparison but I totally agree. The miz obviously has a higher ceiling because of his size... but I still think brad will be a good mid carder. That's not an insult either... Many legends never won the big one.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #19
    I think it's different now than when I was growing up, I wondered how come Mr Perfect never won the WWF Title but I guess the IC title was more than a mid card toy back then.

    There have been plenty of mid carders that I will remember and some of them had dire gimmicks so yeah there's no shame in being on the mid card if you make it work for you

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    I think it's different now than when I was growing up, I wondered how come Mr Perfect never won the WWF Title but I guess the IC title was more than a mid card toy back then.

    There have been plenty of mid carders that I will remember and some of them had dire gimmicks so yeah there's no shame in being on the mid card if you make it work for you
    I think it might have to do with the two show system we currently have.... they push everyone to the main event so quickly because they run out of guys to feud with the champion... a la ryback.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.