Thread: A Strange Fit

Blog Entries
    It's WWE's best choice.

Ambrose works best as a heel when he's alone, not with a group/stable. I also like how they didn't pick Reigns because that means he'll have to be thrown to the wolves and see how he competes in one on one action. A match with Seth Rollins is a good choice for a litmus test to see how good of a singles wrestler Reigns is after all this time. If he can't have a good match with Rollins, I don't know what to make of him. Even Batista managed to have a decent bout with him.

Blog Entries
    If they had chosen Drew McIntyre, that would have made sense. Just can't reconcile Rollins past the spots he will surely provide. They should rename themselves R-Evolution now

I like it.

There are a number of routes that they can take now with Rollins. I am partial to the "Everyone was looking at the other guy" route, as it will add a personal level to the Rollins vs Shield feud now. Seth will have to change some things though, possibly, but I feel like he can do it, and it adds a much needed extra dimension to him.

Dean was the obvious choice, so I'm glad they didn't go with him. Now, with Rollins turning, they can begin a slow burn to Dean slowly becoming a loner, due to the betrayal and an eventual heel turn.

Reigns can take it even more personally, given they were tag-team partners. Reigns vs Rollins at Battleground could lead into Reigns vs HHH, though I'd rather it be the other way around, and solidify both men as top card acts.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    At least now he can get out of the Bossman attire