Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

WWE: New Beginning (Feedback Thread)

Post all the feedback on this thread! NOT on the show thread.

This thread is also for the WWE.Com Exclusives.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Smackdown will be up in the next 5-10 minutes.

Shaz
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries

WWE.Com Exclusive

A Gauntlet Match featuring the 5 Divas in the Scramble Match will take place on Friday Night Smackdown!

Shaz
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

FACE RHODES!

Ish.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)
    Current HWA Adrenaline Champion (Kyojin)

SMACKDOWN REVIEW

We are welcomed so new editions of SMACKDOWN with hype of the tag team main event and the return of the chosen one Drew McIntyre. Next The Great White World Champion the one and only Sheamus heads down to the ring

Who then proceeds to cut a promo about his victory over Alberto Del Rio at NOC and that because of that fact he gets to choose who he will face next. He then says that he has to face Del Rio one more time so I can destroy him once and for all.

He is about to go on when Vickie Guerrero comes out to the stage to introduce Dolph Ziggler who makes his way out to the ring.

Back in the ring

Ziggler says that Sheamus doesn’t realize that he Ziggler still has the MITB case and calls Sheamus pathetic and he also goes onto say that Sheamus thinks himself the best because he has beaten Del Rio a nobody in Ziggler’s book.

Ziggler says that Sheamus picked Del Rio again because Sheamus knows that he can beat him again. Also that Sheamus is taking the easy way which Ziggler’s opinion Sheamus always does. Sheamus interrupts him and tells him to shut up.

Sheamus says he isn’t taking the cheap option he just wants to beat Del Rio senseless again he then tells Ziggler that since he is so worried about him Sheamus beating Del Rio again he suggests that he and Ziggler face each other tonight so he can beat Ziggler. But Ziggler refuses which causes Sheamus to laugh.

Sheamus asks Ziggler if he is sacred? But before Ziggler can answer Vickie interrupts boasting that he Ziggler isn’t afraid of anything which Sheamus responds by telling her to shut up because he can smell her from here and it’s making him sick.

Vicky gets pissed and as Ziggler calms her down he tells Sheamus that he is not afraid of anyone in the WWE. Sheamus

responds to it by simply saying Prove It Ziggler gets pissed and says FINE! Then announces that at Hell in a Cell he will go one on one with Sheamus because he is cashing in his MITB contract and become a true champion.

They exchange some words

Really Awesome back and forth promo between them great way to open the show and to set up the SMACKDOWN main event at Hell in a Cell

Commercial Break

A recap video is shown of Ziggler cashing in

The Prime Time Playas theme plays as they make their way out for the first match of the night which will see Darren Young take on one half of the fortunate sons in Ted DiBiase who makes his way out to the ring accompanied by his tag partner Joe Hennig .

We see DiBiase come out victorious in this match with a little outside help from Cryme Tyme Member Shad.

I wonder how both teams will react to this surely the Prime Time Playas want some revenge on Cryme Tyme and also the Sons are probably not going to be happy once they find out the Shad interfered.

The sons make their way to the back as JTG comes out.

Back in the ring

Cryme Tyme cut an awesome promo on how they are back and what they intend do now that they have returned.

Excellent Job mate

Commercial Break

We see a recap of what just took place between Sinisterly Dashing (Name Suggestion) (Rhodes & McIntyre) and Rey Rey & Sin Cara then we head straight to the ring for a match between those two teams mentioned.

We see Rhodes & McIntyre pick up the win but question who was the legal man?

After the match McIntyre looks to permanently injure Sin Cara but instead because of an unintentional distraction? From
    Rhodes which leads to McIntyre getting hit with an 619 via Rey

Rhodes walks off

Why would he walk off interesting

Commercial Break

We get a recap of the events that happened before the break between Rhodes and McIntyre and Rey. The commentators give their own opinions on what happened and also question whether Cody has had a change of heart? I do to.

We head backstage where Justin Gabriel gives his thoughts on why Tyson Kidd attacked him and straight away Gabriel says he doesn’t want to talk about it but because the fans want to know he will say it. And he proceeds to give his opinion

He says that he thinks that since Kidd won the U.S Championship he didn’t need him anymore and he has lost a lot of respect for Kidd.

Nice I like this feud

We go back to the ring for the next match Randy Orton VS Damian Sandow interesting matchup.

During the match the ref is taken out of action whoops what is going to happen?

A masked man makes his way into the ring and attacks Orton I wonder who is it?

Sandow proceeds to take advantage of the situation and hits a prone Orton with his finisher and gets the upset is an
    understatement victory.

After the match

The masked man reveals his identity and it’s Wade Barrett who then lays Orton out with Orton’s own punt.
    Barrett leaves as Brodus Clay comes out and brawls with Sandow interesting

Commercial Break

The New U.S Champion Tyson Kidd makes his way out to the ring and cuts a promo about how he has tried to get the fans on his side but they abandoned him so he is going to do what he wants to do and also that he is the HBK of the former team between him and Gabriel and Gabriel is the Jarnetty.

Great Promo from Kidd he needs more promo time in real life WWE take notice

Gabriel runs down to intercept Kidd but he bails

SD GM Booker T comes out and announces that Gabriel will be in action against Hunico awesome

In said matchup Kidd distracts Gabriel leading to Hunico getting a cheap roll up victory

Post-match beatdown from Kidd, Hunico and Camacho on Gabriel leads to Booker coming out again and announce a blockbuster 6 man tag match for next week with Kidd, Hunico, Camacho taking on Gabriel and two mystery partners who will they be?

Sweet job here mate

Commercial Break a lot of these not a fan but it’s up to you

Back from commercial

Alberto Del Rio is backstage getting in the face of SD GM Booker T no a good idea and Del Rio is threatening and begging not to face Sheamus.

Booker agrees and says that the fans want Sheamus VS Del Rio so tonight it will be Sheamus & Christian against Del Rio & Daniel Bryan

ADR is pissed and Booker walks off

Back to the ring for a Divas battle royal

Even though Tamina wins we see a dominate showing from Natalya who will want revenge against Kaitlyn.

Good Job Tamina deserves a chance to shine

Sweet heel turn for Kaitlyn

Commercial Break

Main Event Time we see the team of World Champ Sheamus and Christian gain the victory via a Brogue Kick followed by a Killswitch.

Good job

Post-Match Del Rio shockingly quits the WWE which Sheamus and Christian find funny but they are not laughing for long because Mr. MITB Dolph Ziggler attacks and lays out the World Champ with the briefcase and just as Christian goes to help DB attacks him and locks in the NO Lock.

Awesome ending segment

All in all bro your shows are improving just try to cut down the commercial breaks and add matches or backstage s€egments instead just a suggestion.

Blog Entries

WWE.Com Exclusive

Josh Matthews came across Kaitlyn backstage after the Gauntlet match. He asked her why she attacked Tamina? She says that she done it out of anger, she apologizes to Tamina. Tamina walked past and they exchanged words as Kaitlyn offered a handshake, Tamina accepted and they walked off.

Shaz
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Okay guys, just to clarify this:

When I write in my finishes, "??? and ??? go back and forth" I mean they have a really good match and neither of them are weak. I try and build all the wrestlers up as serious threats in my BTB.

Just in case ya'll didn't know!

Shaz
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    POSTING RAW NOW!

This is gonna be a big Raw. All of you people are gonna LOVE it. Trust me. I'm gonna go big with this one.

Shaz
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    RAW Review!!!

We kick off the show with a New WWE Tag Team, Rockin' Out, who cut a great heel promo and get huge heat. The Usos save us from these jackasses and laugh at the two, saying they never made an impact (good point ). Then, we have AJ arrive out and announce what should be a good match KOW vs. Rockin' Out, #1 contenders match! The Two Man Rock Band are screwed!! Great opening segment, againing highlighting the rebuilding of the Tag Team Division, opening the show with them.

Next up, we have CM Punk complaining about respect not being given to him. Good for AJ, standing up to that Punk, and she makes a great Pick Your Poison matches between Cena and CM! Punk is pissed!!!!

WOW! Jerry Lawler finally snaps with Michael Cole and has challenged Cole to a match!? Unexpected, and I can't wait to see what happens. I think I know what is coming though

For the next match, I would defs mute the screen, with just Cole yapping on about what is trending and who he talked to in the back today, with no King to Shut his ass up! Anyways, it is Riley vs. Ryder, and Riley picks up another win with a strong performance. I hope you push this guy, he can be good if you use him right! Jack Swagger arrives and steals the IC Championship. That no good SOB!!! I hope he gets whats coming to him next week on Raw! Sagger and Riley should be good, if you highlight the feud properly.

Lawler arrives out and announces that itll be Cole vs. Lawler (Loser Leaves RAW). WOW!!! Shocker anouncement. And although their feud really was bad at last year's Mania, I would have had a little build up to this match, maybe have King trick Cole into accepting the match, or blackmail. But the right result for sure, getting Cole outta there and will it be.... YES! JR is back, and my fave commentary team is back. I hope this gets Lawlers old edgy commentary back, not the PG guy we had this year. On a personal note, I hope Jerry gets well very soon. Prayers are with him

Next, Tamina faces Kaitlyn and Tamina picks up the victory. A brawl ensues and we are given a huge 3 vs. 2 Tag Match next week on Raw. Overall, OK segment for the Divas, but you really wanna give people like Kaitlyn and Tamina mic time, to take it to the next level. Honestly, I havent really got into the Divas feud as of yet, I dont really know why bro, maybe Im so out of the real divas product, it is strange to actually see a feud going on there.

Next, Cena picks Punks poison in the form of KOFI KINGSTON Love his high flying style and will hpefully teach Punk respect But WTF????? R-Truth turning his back on Kofi again, Godammit Truth! I smell a heel turn!..... hopefully Well actually now that I write that, I guess he is already a heel LOL at Punk GTS'ing Truth for the hell of it. One of my fave moments of the night tbh xD

Great three way promo (not in a sexual manner lol) by Kane, Miz and Show and there is clearly old wounds being reopened there. AJ has to arrive out AGAIN to sort out the bitching and moaning and makes a blockbuster announcement, a triple threat match against each other. Interesting to see how you work this, as all three men have taken a lot of damage to their characters recently, and another embarrasment could be fatal

Here we go, come on KOW!!!! Usos join our new commentary team, and KOW look to have it won. I can see it already, NEW Tag Champs.. The Kings Of Wrestling. And Hero hits the.... What!!??? NOOOOOOO!!! Fuck you PTP!! You screwed the Kings, dammit! Rockin' Out wins.. boooo!!!! Great way to get PTP over as big heels and great way to have the new Tag Team to go over without damaging KOW's rep. AJ is out again! How much more of this crap can she take? Clearly no more as after she announces two epic Tag Matches (YES! YES! YES! KOW YES! YES! YES!) AJ QUITS! WOW, what a fricking huge announcement. Who will the new Raw GM be *cough Mrs. Foley's baby boy cough*

And Cenas opponent in the Main Event..... SETH ROLLINS! Or should I say Tyle Black, and he is one pissed of dude! He is gonna ake out his wrath on Cena?? Fair enough kid! Tyler Black hits the Avada Kedavra... 1! (no way) 2! (no F***ing way) 3!.........

Holy SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Black beat Cena, Black beat Cena, Black beat Cena, Black beat Cena....... Yeah, Im done bro, that is too much!!! Nah mate but seriously, hands down most shocking and favourite moment of Raw, this one or WWE!!

Overall, decent show, although, I thought the whole Ryder/IC Title thing was gonna be explained this week???

My Rating: B

Good overall show, but a couple of things. You gotta extend you matches, instead of having one liners for a finish. And also, there could have been more promos in tonights episode. Well done

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Good overall show, but a couple of things. You gotta extend you matches, instead of having one liners for a finish. And also, there could have been more promos in tonights episode. Well done
    Never said that mate, but...Trust me.

One liners are to save me some time. PPVs are when I do fully blown BTB finishes.

Shaz
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year