Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It was never a matter of money or loyalty to TNA, it was his concern over how he'd be used.
    I'm talking about Sting.... Steve's a loyal guy for anyone he have worked for..... Money means nothing to him other then its a pay day... He was loyal to Bill Watts and the UWF, he was loyal to Ted Turner and the Crockett's in the NWA and WCW...
    As he is loyal to Dixie and TNA..... I don't think Sting would betray TNA, but I do feel if he want to leave he would be free to go to the WWE anytime he chooses.... I think he would pretty much have it planned out with Vince his direction and how he would be used if he would go to the WWE...

But I do believe it not going happen, although could be wrong...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    By putting him in a program with HHH.
    you just don't fuck with the formula, they should have learned from WCW fucking with it. Just have him come out and squish a midcarder every other week or so, and have him throw around really big midcarders on PPVs, then sit back and collect the cash from the "Who's Next" merch

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    The blue meanie is a beast..
    I got 3 simple words!! WERE TAKING OVER.

Serious Blue World Order fan right here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    They even managed to fuck up having Goldberg, how the holy hell do you fuck that up?
    WWE did that with anyone that was from WCW....
    Steiner
    DDP
    Booker T for several years....
    Rey Mysterio for several years
    Chavo till he left....
    Many mid-card and cruiser-weights.....

Just place them in a feud or promo with Austin or Undertaker or Triple H or The Rock....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Pretty much
    Sting has stated in a few interviews now that his main reason for not signing with WWE was because he was worried he would get fucked over like just about all the old WCW guys were. I mean hell, they had DDP stalking Taker's wife for fuck's sake, and Booker T never did get a run with the WWE title, despite being a champ

5 Times

5 Times

5 Times

5 Times

5 Times
    I had imagined something really cool where the lights went out on one of the rock's promo and bamn lights turn back on. DDP is behind Rock and hits the Diamond Cutter. Grabs the mic! And screams "The Real People's Champ is here, WWE Ladies and Gentleman Get Ready to feel the Bang!" it sounds corny but it would have been amazing if done right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I had imagined something really cool where the lights went out on one of the rock's promo and bamn lights turn back on. DDP is behind Rock and hits the Diamond Cutter. Grabs the mic! And screams "The Real People's Champ is here, WWE Ladies and Gentleman Get Ready to feel the Bang!" it sounds corny but it would have been amazing if done right.
    If I recall, that was the feud everyone was hoping for, myself included.
    I have no issue with feuding with Taker, I just wish he could have actually feuded with Taker, not his wife, you know?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    WWE did that with anyone that was from WCW....
    Steiner
    DDP
    Booker T for several years....
    Rey Mysterio for several years
    Chavo till he left....
    Many mid-card and cruiser-weights.....

Just place them in a feud or promo with Austin or Undertaker or Triple H or The Rock....
    yeah that looks familiar, almost like something I just said like a page ago

Blog Entries
    you just don't fuck with the formula, they should have learned from WCW fucking with it. Just have him come out and squish a midcarder every other week or so, and have him throw around really big midcarders on PPVs, then sit back and collect the cash from the "Who's Next" merch
    They could had done a whole new Undefeated streak then.... but of course they had Brock Lesner on Smackdown they was building into wrestling machine!!!!

Blog Entries
    yeah that looks familiar, almost like something I just said like a page ago
    Just added my insight
    LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    They could had done a whole new Undefeated streak then.... but of course they had Brock Lesner on Smackdown they was building into wrestling machine!!!!
    when they actually got Lesnar and Goldberg together it turned to shit, but I still think that had they built each guy on their respective show, they could have put together a real feud that would have been pretty awesome, if not a technical stunner. (You know, assuming of course that Lesnar and Goldberg would have made a real match, and not shit on a wrestlemania audience like a bunch of fucking jackasses.)