Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I recall, that was the feud everyone was hoping for, myself included.
    I have no issue with feuding with Taker, I just wish he could have actually feuded with Taker, not his wife, you know?
    Diamond Dallas Page Vs Undertaker not with Sara or Kronik or Kane. Just proving who was the better man could have done wonders. DDP attacking him saying that he wanted to prove that Undertaker is not the Bad Ass he proclaimed to be could have been simple and done wonders.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Just added my insight
    LOL
    I know, I'm just giving you shit

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Diamond Dallas Page Vs Undertaker not with Sara or Kronik or Kane. Just proving who was the better man could have done wonders. DDP attacking him saying that he wanted to prove that Undertaker is not the Bad Ass he proclaimed to be could have been simple and done wonders.
    pretty much, they really didn't need to do anything fancy with it, just a simple "You are just a man and I'll prove it by kicking your ass" would have worked, DDP gives great crazy, don't get me wrong, but feuding with the wife is a Diva move.

pretty much, they really didn't need to do anything fancy with it, just a simple "You are just a man and I'll prove it by kicking your ass" would have worked, DDP gives great crazy, don't get me wrong, but feuding with the wife is a Diva move.
    They only had 1 one on one match.. It ended in no contest never wrestled the Rock, or Triple H. He wrestled Christian and won the European Title. The top dog in WCW and a mid-carder in WWE. No wonder Sting never went to WWE.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think the promo is for the return of Shockmaster.

Blog Entries
    They only had 1 one on one match.. It ended in no contest never wrestled the Rock, or Triple H. He wrestled Christian and won the European Title. The top dog in WCW and a mid-carder in WWE. No wonder Sting never went to WWE.
    Exactly, it was a fucking disgrace.

Blog Entries
    when they actually got Lesnar and Goldberg together it turned to shit, but I still think that had they built each guy on their respective show, they could have put together a real feud that would have been pretty awesome, if not a technical stunner. (You know, assuming of course that Lesnar and Goldberg would have made a real match, and not shit on a wrestlemania audience like a bunch of fucking jackasses.)
    you right
    They needed longer then 2 years to build the both of them... they rushed it only cause Brock was looking to go get money elsewhere NFL and UFC.... Goldberg had his outside investments.... when they threw them together Vince gave them a going away present... If Vince could had them resigned and waited another year the match would been worth the wait...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Exactly, it was a fucking disgrace.
    Lol the Invasion could have been Goldberg, Sting, Diamond Dallas Page, and from ECW throw in Rob Van Dam, and Rhyno (Last ECW World Champion and severely underrated)

I mean they got DDP, and RVD, and Rhyno they could have got Booker-t but made him look like shit, Goldberg is a stretch but he was a major part of WCW. Rhyno is added because he made a huge impact back in 2001 and 2002 goring the hell out of both Rock and Jericho makes since to throw him in the match.

Blog Entries
    Lol the Invasion could have been Goldberg, Sting, Diamond Dallas Page, and from ECW throw in Rob Van Dam, and Rhyno (Last ECW World Champion and severely underrated)

I mean they got DDP, and RVD, and Rhyno they could have got Booker-t but made him look like shit, Goldberg is a stretch but he was a major part of WCW. Rhyno is added because he made a huge impact back in 2001 and 2002 goring the hell out of both Rock and Jericho makes since to throw him in the match.
    don't forget Mr. ECW, Tommy Dreamer, wasn't he signed from the beginning?

don't forget Mr. ECW, Tommy Dreamer, wasn't he signed from the beginning?
    Oh yea if it was 7 on 7 I would have thrown in Tommy Dreamer and Raven of course haha