View Poll Results: who is the most annoying user

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • TheDevilsAdvocate

    2 11.76%
  • B-Mac

    5 29.41%
  • Dennis

    8 47.06%
  • Robstar

    2 11.76%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 112
  1. #71
    Well Dennis, if your poll was to provide any sort of data at all, we can now see that 36.36% of the users find you to be annoying.

    That means that 63.64% of the people on here really like you!!



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #72
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Well Dennis, if your poll was to provide any sort of data at all, we can now see that 36.36% of the users find you to be annoying.

    That means that 63.64% of the people on here really like you!!

    Only 11 people voted. So there's really only 7 people that don't find him annoying.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Only 11 people voted. So there's really only 7 people that don't find him annoying.
    Bodom - Shattering the hopes of the world, one user at a time


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #74
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Bodom - Shattering the hopes of the world, one user at a time
    It's part of the job description.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It's part of the job description.
    Glad to know you're an overachiever with your work.

    With the quality you provide, I'd have employed you too (although I don't think I could afford you)


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #76
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,165
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It's part of the job description.
    Yet when I tell them that, I'm on a par with Hitler


  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yet when I tell them that, I'm on a par with Hitler
    For a moment there i thought i would respond to this with 'somebody called for a german?' but then i thought its inappropriate. But then again ....
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  8. #78
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yet when I tell them that, I'm on a par with Hitler
    And I'm just as big a jerk as you. Strange.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #79
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Well Dennis, if your poll was to provide any sort of data at all, we can now see that 36.36% of the users find you to be annoying.

    That means that 63.64% of the people on here really like you!!

    the poll is kind of set up in the way it's pretty hard for me to lose lol... it's not like I picked unpopular users...
    #TeamGeeky


  10. #80
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And I'm just as big a jerk as you. Strange.
    You're probably more of a jerk really, but people seem to like it when you jerk them around.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.