View Poll Results: who is the most annoying user

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • TheDevilsAdvocate

    2 11.76%
  • B-Mac

    5 29.41%
  • Dennis

    8 47.06%
  • Robstar

    2 11.76%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 112
  1. #61
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I've worked so hard to be the mod that most people hate too! Unfortunately we can't poll the banned.
    Your sig kinda ruins that.

    And how am I - with the amount of self-centred posts in the past - not included!?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I would like to nominate DRG on account of being a kissass.
    I accept this splendid nomination by one of the most beloved and revered personality in the EWN. This person who has inspired me to expand my mind and open my heart is truly on the list of “Greatest Americans” I have met in my lifetime. Motivation is something that comes from within, but it's easy to be motivated when you have such a noble, honest, and admirable role model such as the wonderful Bodom


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #63
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,479
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I accept this splendid nomination by one of the most beloved and revered personality in the EWN. This person who has inspired me to expand my mind and open my heart is truly on the list of “Greatest Americans” I have met in my lifetime. Motivation is something that comes from within, but it's easy to be motivated when you have such a noble, honest, and admirable role model such as the wonderful Bodom
    Pucker up DRG!



  4. #64
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,479
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Your sig kinda ruins that.

    And how am I - with the amount of self-centred posts in the past - not included!?
    How does my sig ruin that?



  5. #65
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    How does my sig ruin that?
    Because people would hate you, without that quote. To them, you appeared controlling, then you would be annoying.

  6. #66
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,479
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Because people would hate you, without that quote. To them, you appeared controlling, then you would be annoying.



  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Pucker up DRG!
    Really?






    I figure Bodom was more into this style ^^^^^


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by destruction View Post
    your sig kinda ruins that.

    And how am i - with the amount of self-centred posts in the past - not included!?
    i......d........k.......



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #69
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,988
    Blog Entries
    14
    I'm not kissing ass but TDA has to be the most level headed sensible user on this site.


     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'm not kissing ass but TDA has to be the most level headed sensible user on this site.

    He definitely is one of them.

    *remotely likes every person in the poll*


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.