Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by james.chelsea11111 View Post
    Thank you very much for your response and your advice
    Your welcome... Are you going to expand your explination as to why Regal should be in the HOF in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Regal will be inducted eventually but it will be a while for sure.

Blog Entries
    No doubt will be in one day, but not for a few more years at least. He's still active and the only man that's been inducted while still actively wrestling is Ric Flair (or that's how WWe at least class him) since he wrestled his 'retirement match' against HBK the following night aT Wrestlemania.

I'll say Regal won't get in until 2020 or thereabouts. Inducted by daniel Bryan hopefully.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No doubt will be in one day, but not for a few more years at least. He's still active and the only man that's been inducted while still actively wrestling is Ric Flair (or that's how WWe at least class him) since he wrestled his 'retirement match' against HBK the following night aT Wrestlemania.

I'll say Regal won't get in until 2020 or thereabouts. Inducted by daniel Bryan hopefully.

Honestly, I like the idea of Regal getting inducted by a fellow European over Daniel Bryan. Not that Daniel Bryan doesn’t ideally fit the part, but Regal has been one of those who no matter how heelish he tries, the crowds in England are just too much in love with him to not show appreciation for the character he plays. I think it would a real testament to how much the WWE and Regal appreciate the English fans for him to be inducted by someone like a Wade Barrett. I know the history and the style comparisons fit better with D-Bry, but this is just my own view on it.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Honestly, I like the idea of Regal getting inducted by a fellow European over Daniel Bryan. Not that Daniel Bryan doesn’t ideally fit the part, but Regal has been one of those who no matter how heelish he tries, the crowds in England are just too much in love with him to not show appreciation for the character he plays. I think it would a real testament to how much the WWE and Regal appreciate the English fans for him to be inducted by someone like a Wade Barrett. I know the history and the style comparisons fit better with D-Bry, but this is just my own view on it.
    Can't say I'd be complaining if it were Barrett were to induct him. I just think that given that Regal trained Bryan and is his mentor it makes more sense to have Bryan induct him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Can't say I'd be complaining if it were Barrett were to induct him. I just think that given that Regal trained Bryan and is his mentor it makes more sense to have Bryan induct him.

Trust me TT; I am in full agreement that the history behind the relationship warrants that D-Bry is the more likely choice. I was simply posing the fact as to what I felt would be great way for WWE to acknowledge not only the accomplishments of a great, English gentleman but also to his country of origin. The history between Daniel Bryan and Regal runs back many years, but Regal’s love for his country has been over the course of his life. I think the only better way for WWE to Honor him in such a high manner would be for them to host the HOF that year IN England, but I see Wade Barrett stepping in before VKM takes the HOF inductions to England.

DRG hates everyone