Shaky Crazy Cameras during RAW closing segment

Anyone notice how nauseating the cameras were during when the Shield attacked? That was way too much for me and kind of ruined it. I get they're trying to convey how chaotic the situation is but still. I feel like I've seen the shaky cam like that during TNA before, so do you think WWE's copying from TNA again? I don't think I've ever seen WWE ever go that berserk with the cameras before

I have to agree with you there. I also am getting a little sick of the same ending on RAW each week. for the past 2 or 3 weeks Shield has run in and killed a good main event, Hell-no runs in, gets thier ass whooped, then Ryback comes down, and cleans house.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakzor View Post
    Anyone notice how nauseating the cameras were during when the Shield attacked? That was way too much for me and kind of ruined it. I get they're trying to convey how chaotic the situation is but still. I feel like I've seen the shaky cam like that during TNA before, so do you think WWE's copying from TNA again? I don't think I've ever seen WWE ever go that berserk with the cameras before
    DAMN YOU TNA!!! DAMN YOU ERIC BISCHOFF!!! DAMN YOU WAYNE FROM WONDER YEARS!!!

You guys are really starting to kill Raw for doing such things...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Unless Sam Raimi is directing the show, then I'd say yes, they're ripping off TNA. Who clearly invented the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Unless Sam Raimi is directing the show, then I'd say yes, they're ripping off TNA. Who clearly invented the idea.

Damn, and here I thought it was my local news station that came up with the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

This guy clearly missed Jericho's return.

They probably wanted to recreate the atmosphere they had at the Cleveland Raw when Mysterio came out for his tag match. If done right, it might help in getting over a character with the TV audience.
    No copying TNA whatsoever.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Krakzor View Post

Dude if they do it again and you think its going to ruin it for you just bobblehead and its like the camera is steady.

How to cure shakey cam.
    Laws of man, are just pretend
    They ain't mine

Love so good, love so bad
    It won't die

Some talk too long, they know it all
    I just smile & move on

Words ain't free, like you & me
    I don't mind...