Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    He has this theory that everything he "predicts" comes true. He says 'This guy is gonna be champ soon' and a month later it happens, so clearly the WWE is paying attention to what he says.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    He has this theory that everything he "predicts" comes true. He says 'This guy is gonna be champ soon' and a month later it happens, so clearly the WWE is paying attention to what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I wish I was joking.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    So, let me get this straight. All the people and all the minds that work for WWE and the best they can come up with is to monitor a fantasy wrestling essay enthusiast to rely on coming up with ideas of who should do what, when? Yep, sounds legit. Don't worry about all the people we're actually paying to come up with ideas to do anything for us, we know of this random correctional officer from the suburbs that can call it far better than we can! I would have thought it was obvious. Duh.

Black Ninja!
    I'm a secret under cover employee from the wwe assigned to monitor the things R(ob) posts on the internet closely and inform the creative writers of what story lines we need to run with because of these posts. I have to act like a complete moron just to fool all of you into not suspecting me. I'm sick of the lies. It's time you all knew.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'm a secret under cover employee from the wwe assigned to monitor the things R(ob) posts on the internet closely and inform the creative writers of what story lines we need to run with because of these posts. I have to act like a complete moron just to fool all of you into not suspecting me. I'm sick of the lies. It's time you all knew.
    I don't buy it. I believe you are actually a moron underneath it all

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't buy it. I believe you are actually a moron underneath it all
    Good. Even after revealing the truth my disguise has you all fooled. I'm truly a master of manipulation...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Actually, Irken makes it sound a lot more dire than it really is. I did my STATE OF THE 'E podcast with Tom and I was being followed on Twitter by a current creative writer for WWE. I made a joke about it, Tom turned it into a weekly thing and Irken was a loyal listener of the podcast and knows about it. So, i took the joke and ran with it. That's really all. I still use it as a joke from time to time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Actually, Irken makes it sound a lot more dire than it really is. I did my STATE OF THE 'E podcast with Tom and I was being followed on Twitter by a current creative writer for WWE. I made a joke about it, Tom turned it into a weekly thing and Irken was a loyal listener of the podcast and knows about it. So, i took the joke and ran with it. That's really all. I still use it as a joke from time to time.
    Yeah, right, I'm with you....

(this is so "the 'E" doesn't find out we know, right?)

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, right, I'm with you....

(this is so "the 'E" doesn't find out we know, right?)
    Oh. I'm aware that he knows of our other less effective measures of surveillance on him... He doesn't even know the half of our operations!