1. When I was 14 I used to hang out with my friends on halloween and dress up as scary monsters. We would get a fog machine and set it up near our main road then tap the windows of passing cars (which drove slow through the fog) while making weird monstrous noises. While it was fun at the time I quickly knew that it was not the most intelligent thing to be doing.
2. From the age of 16 and on-ward I started attending house parties with my friends. There would be around 100-200 people, and sometimes my Mom would let me host those parties at my own house. They never really got that far out of control and nothing was ever broken. But good god almighty there would always be Beers and alcohol bottles and Cig buds everywhere when the party was over.
3. At a young age I idolized Amy 'Lita' Dumas. I grew up wanting to be a professional wrestler and I used to wrestle with my friends in the living room, using the couch cushions as ring mats. When I got slightly more older I started pursuing ways to get into wrestling school, but my Mom told me to get a back up plan first. So I went to College and majored in Law Enforcement. Now that I am free I pretty much took my talents to dancing while doing some modeling on the side (nothing major!). I am still working on getting into a wrestling ring so I can say I finally accomplished my life long dream.
4. Compared to how I act on here.. I am actually really crazy in real life -- like a Squirrel who devours way too much sugar. I try to be very positive but I have my down times where I get severely depressed and I just do not know what to do to myself beyond that point. But being hyper and crazy (again, not on here!) it helps me cope with the kind of life I had.
5. When I was far younger my Cousin hooked me on the back with a fishing hook. He was doing that toss back thing before the hook flies out into the water. It hurt like a massive bitch and just feeling the hook go up into your skin and then get jerked upwards... *Shivers* Then my Cousin always jokes with me 'til this day about how it was his plan all along because I might attract a lot of fish.
6. I have a large collection of love story books that I only read when the lights go out. So on those kind of days I would grab a book then huddle up beneath my blanket with a flash light and read line after line until' I either finish the book or whenever the lights come on. I am not really one of those people who read a book every night before bed. I am VERY spoiled by the gift of television.
7. I have little to no patience when it comes to cellphones. I am always trying to figure them out but all I can do is the basic stuff with them. I also have a lot of incidents with autocorrect. Always correcting my words. LEAVE MY CURSE WORDS ALONE AUTOCORRECT! You son of a biscuit!