Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Nah, not anymore lol. That was the most embarrassing moment of my entire life.
    lol yea, I think we all have a moment that we'd rather just forget about lol.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    This thread is so far off track, I'm thinking of merging into CBoT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Robstar is thinking about merging a thread?

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Robstar is thinking about merging a thread?
    Get fucked.

Blog Entries
    Get fucked.

This is pretty Cbot-like to be honest.

Blog Entries
    If you merge this thread with CBOT, I swear to god I'll shit all over your face.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

1. When I was 14 I used to hang out with my friends on halloween and dress up as scary monsters. We would get a fog machine and set it up near our main road then tap the windows of passing cars (which drove slow through the fog) while making weird monstrous noises. While it was fun at the time I quickly knew that it was not the most intelligent thing to be doing.

2. From the age of 16 and on-ward I started attending house parties with my friends. There would be around 100-200 people, and sometimes my Mom would let me host those parties at my own house. They never really got that far out of control and nothing was ever broken. But good god almighty there would always be Beers and alcohol bottles and Cig buds everywhere when the party was over.

3. At a young age I idolized Amy 'Lita' Dumas. I grew up wanting to be a professional wrestler and I used to wrestle with my friends in the living room, using the couch cushions as ring mats. When I got slightly more older I started pursuing ways to get into wrestling school, but my Mom told me to get a back up plan first. So I went to College and majored in Law Enforcement. Now that I am free I pretty much took my talents to dancing while doing some modeling on the side (nothing major!). I am still working on getting into a wrestling ring so I can say I finally accomplished my life long dream.

4. Compared to how I act on here.. I am actually really crazy in real life -- like a Squirrel who devours way too much sugar. I try to be very positive but I have my down times where I get severely depressed and I just do not know what to do to myself beyond that point. But being hyper and crazy (again, not on here!) it helps me cope with the kind of life I had.

5. When I was far younger my Cousin hooked me on the back with a fishing hook. He was doing that toss back thing before the hook flies out into the water. It hurt like a massive bitch and just feeling the hook go up into your skin and then get jerked upwards... *Shivers* Then my Cousin always jokes with me 'til this day about how it was his plan all along because I might attract a lot of fish.

6. I have a large collection of love story books that I only read when the lights go out. So on those kind of days I would grab a book then huddle up beneath my blanket with a flash light and read line after line until' I either finish the book or whenever the lights come on. I am not really one of those people who read a book every night before bed. I am VERY spoiled by the gift of television.

7. I have little to no patience when it comes to cellphones. I am always trying to figure them out but all I can do is the basic stuff with them. I also have a lot of incidents with autocorrect. Always correcting my words. LEAVE MY CURSE WORDS ALONE AUTOCORRECT! You son of a biscuit!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    If you merge this thread with CBOT, I swear to god I'll shit all over your face.
    I might be into that

Blog Entries
    I might be into that
    You never know until you try.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder
    1. My real name isn't Tommy (some of you know this).

2. I have a degree in music.

3. I drink (again, most of you know this I'm sure). I'm what I can only describe as a social smoker (I'll occasionally have a cigarette if offered on a night out) I've done drugs in the past during my university days. Weed, MDMA, Magic Mushrooms, some other hallucinogenic/psychedelic drugs I've done. I still do, but only on very rare occasions. I'll smoke weed about once a month or so.

4. I'm 23 years old.

5. CM Punk isn't in my top 5 ever, despite me having this avatar for what's surely close to 2 years now. In fact, I think he'd struggle to get into my top 10 ever.

6. At one point in my life, I was drinking 5/6 days a week. This trend continued for the best part of 24 months or so, with maybe a month here and there where I'd try and ease off.

7. I've been single (by choice more than anything else) for nearly 5 years now.

8. Despite having a degree in music, I've as of yet been unable to get a steady job in the industry. I'm just doing freelance work at the minute, offering my services as a player, although I am in a band that's generating some money (but it's a work in progress), and I'm slowly but surely setting things up to start my own band.

9. After this past year I've become a qualified electrician. Not fully qualified (yet), but I have the skills and know-how to wire an entire house now if I want to.

10. Starting in September, I'm going to be starting off on a 2 year electrical engineering and electronics course. After that, I'll hopefully have a lot of options on the table as far as finding a job goes.

11. Despite the above 2 points, music remains my main passion, and out of preference, I'd take a job in the music industry over anything else if offered.
    12. I'm afraid of growing up. I want to grow up, but at the same time, I don't want to. I LOVE the student life and I sometimes feel that I'm trying to prolong that life and extend it. Most of my friends have graduated for 2 years and moved into jobs. 4 of my friends have become couples and one couple have moved in to their own house, while the other is in the process of building their own house. I on the other hand am still in full time education, still partying, still drinking relatively heavy, still getting high, still seemingly bumming around doing nothing wile my friends move on without me.
    I want to grow up, but I also want to continue partying. I'm stuck in limbo if you will, I'm in a black hole.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!