Page 1 of 26 123 11 ... LastLast

Skeletons in the Closet & other stuff nobody knew.

This thread is where the EWN can air dirty laundry, let the cat out of the bag, about stuff that might shock other people. Like embarrassing moments, things that you like such as movies, or music that the rest of the world would hate. Something you haven't shared before on here.

I'll go first...

I'm a Nickelback fan. Yep the most hated band in the world and I'm still a fan of there's haha. Lame thing to admit but its something.

Blog Entries
    I once gave a girl a piggy back ride up three flights of stairs because she asked me to and I thought she was pretty. the song anna sun is one of the catchiest songs I have heard recently. the movie the help was my second favorite movie of last year... (that was for you iron ape!)
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    This thread is where the EWN can air dirty laundry, let the cat out of the bag, about stuff that might shock other people. Like embarrassing moments, things that you like such as movies, or music that the rest of the world would hate. Something you haven't shared before on here.

I'll go first...

I'm a Nickelback fan. Yep the most hated band in the world and I'm still a fan of there's haha. Lame thing to admit but its something.
    Never really understood the hate they get, I like a few of their songs and even the ones I don't care for aren't terrible.

My first crush was on Misty from pokemon when I was 8... to 10. When I was a kid I would crawl on the floor with a laundry basket on my back and pretend to be a turtle. And up until a few years ago the song reasons for living by Duncan Shiek used to make me cry.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Im a nerd, a huge Star Trek Fan (classic Star Trek), i like chubby girls, and that one time at band camp.......
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Never really understood the hate they get, I like a few of their songs and even the ones I don't care for aren't terrible.

My first crush was on Misty from pokemon when I was 8... to 10. When I was a kid I would crawl on the floor with a laundry basket on my back and pretend to be a turtle. And up until a few years ago the song reasons for living by Duncan Shiek used to make me cry.
    Even at this age, I still would smash the living daylights out of Android 18.

Dirty laundry I know not... Things people might not know:

(1) I have been married for 5 years and truly know me and my wife are perfect for each other
    (2) I have 4 awesome children who give me grey hairs every day
    (3) I had an older sister who passed when she was 13 and I was 11
    (4) I have been ran over by an 18-wheeler while doing 70 mph
    (5) I still watch the 1986 Transformers the Movie with either of my sons when they ask to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I once gave a girl a piggy back ride up three flights of stairs because she asked me to and I thought she was pretty. the song anna sun is one of the catchiest songs I have heard recently. the movie the help was my second favorite movie of last year... (that was for you iron ape!)
    I once gave a girl a piggyback ride around a shopping mall. Later I fingered her in a stairwell. I could have gone further but I was scared of girls (a bit). What I'd give for a do over.

I have been happily single for about 5 years now.

I spend too much time on the internet.

My first love was Jeff Hardy, when i was aged 4
    I watched my grandmother (nanny) break up a fight between two guys in their 20's, with a fag in hand LOL Love you Sadie
    I spend to much time re-writing school work
    I checked out hotter guys when i was with my ex LOL (He wasn't fit like ) LOL

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    My first love was Jeff Hardy, when i was aged 4
    I watched my grandmother (nanny) break up a fight between two guys in their 20's, with a fag in hand LOL Love you Sadie
    I spend to much time re-writing school work
    I checked out hotter guys when i was with my ex LOL (He wasn't fit like ) LOL
    That's not a good sign. Sounds like you'll always be shopping even after you've bought.

Sadie sounds cool. She single?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's not a good sign. Sounds like you'll always be shopping even after you've bought.

Sadie sounds cool. She single?
    He did the same LOL I loved him and all but, TWAT! LOL
    Emmm she passed away Sorry Rob

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch