Angry Let's talk about how crap TNA is

It's like the wcw with a lot less money and exposure. I am in favor of 2 or more companies in this industry because competition is a great thing it makes everyone better. TNA is sucking because of mismanagement and now they have Brooke and Eric's kid as future stars even though they both suck harder than a dyson vacuum, amazing! Vince is so good because he reigns in shit ideas whereas the brass at TNA welcome the crap and call it genius. This company should be based around the future and mainstays like styles and joe not clowns like hardy who is one hit away from an OD. Even guys like sting and hogan are useless because they just aren't marketed correctly. The job of the old established guys is to push new talent not compete for the title taking up a young, fresh wrestlers spot. Is there hope for this company? Yes but it will take someone other than the goons that ran wcw into the ground to do it.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

I hope you're ready for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    It's like the wcw with a lot less money and exposure. I am in favor of 2 or more companies in this industry because competition is a great thing it makes everyone better. TNA is sucking because of mismanagement and now they have Brooke and Eric's kid as future stars even though they both suck harder than a dyson vacuum, amazing! Vince is so good because he reigns in shit ideas whereas the brass at TNA welcome the crap and call it genius. This company should be based around the future and mainstays like styles and joe not clowns like hardy who is one hit away from an OD. Even guys like sting and hogan are useless because they just aren't marketed correctly. The job of the old established guys is to push new talent not compete for the title taking up a young, fresh wrestlers spot. Is there hope for this company? Yes but it will take someone other than the goons that ran wcw into the ground to do it.
    Oh shut up and keep drinking your VKM kool-aid
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

this is a joke right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    this is a joke right?
    Oh no, D-Ax is a very VERY serious poster
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    this is a joke right?
    Look who's talking. Really? From you?

Agree with Doubleaxehandle...TNA is crap

Since the thread was closed on TNA being crap I started this one Doubleaxehandle because I couldn't agree with you more on the fact that TNA is a garbage promotion....CM Punk and others have called them an indy promotion with a camera which is totally true of them....to be honest they are worst than an indy promotion because at least an indy promotion can make stars out of its homegrown talent unlike TNA who solely rely on recruiting D-level WWE talent and has-beens.... The only reason fanboys jump on TNA's bandwagon is because they want to make-believe that they are the rival wrestling company to WWE....there is no comparison of the two...WWE does a hell of a job promoting matches and their guys put on awesome matches....and as always they are always throwing Styles and Daniels names around as great wrestlers....once again they are no more than glorified spot monkeys.... they are good at taking dives and doing flips this is what they remind me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2le4tGjUWGE .....LOL..other than that they are not that good when it comes to wrestling...I can't wait for the day when TNA folds and these spot monkey fanboys can whine and bitch about WWE still being on television....the bottom line is WWE is constantly evolving and TNA in its more than 15 year history is still the same garbage promotion it will always be

The Mods closed it for a reason, so why are you resurrecting it?

And TNA hasn't been around 15 years.
    ‚Äč