Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,142
    Blog Entries
    6

    Thumbs down Why Hogan & Bischoff Are Bad For TNA

    Hogan & Bischoff might very well still have something to offer the wrestling world. But they aren't doing it right now. I get the very distinct impression that they will walk away after their 2 year contracts expire, leaving the company in disarray, with half finished storylines and a roster all over the shop.

    Bischoff is bored of wrestling and it shows. But he's doing a solid for his old mate Hogan. They've even managed to put aside differences with Russo - not that you'd know with the writing reflecting that of a drunken, bi-polar 6 year old. It has all the hallmarks of a script that's going through many sets of editing hands for 'approval'.

    Wait and see. In a years time Bischoff will be gone I guarantee you and Hogan probably will be too. And what will the point of this whole exercise, I ask you? Nothing. They will just have made themselves look vunerable through lack of faith in their own product.


  2. #2
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,283
    As provoking as it sounds you have a point dude.

    #REAL!

  3. #3
    Fresh Member cetotheizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the places you have come to fear the most
    Posts
    76
    Yep that’s what I always thought about Hogan and Bischoff, they are just in it for themselves, Hogan needs money for his 23 year old wife and Bischoff need money to go do whatever it is that he dose, TNA was just dumb enough to give them a job
    You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,283
    Quote Originally Posted by cetotheizzo View Post
    Yep that’s what I always thought about Hogan and Bischoff, they are just in it for themselves, Hogan needs money for his 23 year old wife and Bischoff need money to go do whatever it is that he dose, TNA was just dumb enough to give them a job
    Gotta give TNA props for wanting to go head to head against WWE. Though that was a fail.

    #REAL!

  5. #5
    Fresh Member cetotheizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the places you have come to fear the most
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Gotta give TNA props for wanting to go head to head against WWE. Though that was a fail.
    O yea forgot about that epic fail, good point, I do have to give it to them on that.
    You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,283
    Quote Originally Posted by cetotheizzo View Post
    O yea forgot about that epic fail, good point, I do have to give it to them on that.
    It does show that TNA can do great things. The problem is that they are half assed about their work.

    #REAL!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. As you all know im a huge mark for Hogan. I had a shitty childhood with not so great parents and the only joy I got was watching Hulk Hogan and the WWF. That dude doesn't realize it but he probably kept me from running into traffic or downing a bottle of bleach, and for that Hogan will always be a legend in my mind. Rob, i cant disagree with you more on this one. Hogan and Bischoff are great for TNA. Remember that old saying "nothing ventured nothing gained." TNA is playing the game and I think you have too many high expectations way too early in the game. I do not believe Hogan/Bischoff will jump ship. Do I think they will be in TNA in 10 years, NO but will they stay in TNA for the next 2-5 years hell yes I do. The company is growing, they are going to have some hiccups along the way but they will continue to grow and survive. But with my infinite wisdom I also know good things take time but great things happen in a blink of an eye and I hope TNA doesn't forget about that. U MAD???

    infinite wisdom
    Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

  8. #8
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,142
    Blog Entries
    6
    The question is will TNA be around in 10 years? Or even 2-5? (sounds like a mandatory sentence!)


  9. #9
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,283
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. As you all know im a huge mark for Hogan. I had a shitty childhood with not so great parents and the only joy I got was watching Hulk Hogan and the WWF. That dude doesn't realize it but he probably kept me from running into traffic or downing a bottle of bleach, and for that Hogan will always be a legend in my mind. Rob, i cant disagree with you more on this one. Hogan and Bischoff are great for TNA. Remember that old saying "nothing ventured nothing gained." TNA is playing the game and I think you have too many high expectations way too early in the game. I do not believe Hogan/Bischoff will jump ship. Do I think they will be in TNA in 10 years, NO but will they stay in TNA for the next 2-5 years hell yes I do. The company is growing, they are going to have some hiccups along the way but they will continue to grow and survive. But with my infinite wisdom I also know good things take time but great things happen in a blink of an eye and I hope TNA doesn't forget about that. U MAD???

    infinite wisdom
    Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
    Its not that we are expecting alot for TNA in what they do. BFG for example. Since you have said that you liked the PPV, I'll tell you what I think of BFG.

    Note: I am not playing favorites here. Its all what I truly think.

    I thought BFG DID NOT live to its expectations. It was all hype man.

    Now for Hogan and Bischoff, they are like WWE divas, eye candy. They made TNA look better but honestly has TNA gotten better? Even with that huge amount of hype? Some areas yes, others no or did it half assed.

    #REAL!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. A wise man by the name of Jim Collins wrote about expectations and his brilliance came up with the Stockdale Paradox. TNA will most certainly benefit from this knowledge. The Stockdale Paradox is...
    "Recognizing and owning the brutal facts, while holding the determination that you're going to win, no matter how long it takes". U MAD???

    infinite wisdom

    The problem with the future is it turns into the present.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.