Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56646566
    WWE needs to put the title on Kofi. Ziggler is good but not impressive, he's a good heel but he has the habbit of being boring, same ol' same. Kofi desereves it probaly more then any of the 4 guys listed at the top. He at least should be put in a world title run sometime in the near future, though i wouldnt mind seeing a world title on Barret.... Ryback could be great, but he aint there yet.

You think wade barrett or the miz should get the title over Ryback? really? really?. I'm not saying Ryback's ready yet, but he is over, no matter what the haters say.

YES!YES!YES!

None of the above, as I believe it'll be put on the Rock next.

i like Ziggler, i like Barret as well, not as much as y'all but i do like him... but Ryback has the momentum, and we aren't going to ho from a heel champ to a heel champ. They could throw it on the miz but honestly right now he's not ready, he hasn't built the momentum in his face persona yet. they need to put the strap on ryback his character demands it and give him a long and dominant run, at least 6 months. they do that he's going to be another big seller for WWE, and i honestly think there can be some good storyline coming out of it
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Quote Originally Posted by Stihltygre View Post
    i like Ziggler, i like Barret as well, not as much as y'all but i do like him... but Ryback has the momentum, and we aren't going to ho from a heel champ to a heel champ. They could throw it on the miz but honestly right now he's not ready, he hasn't built the momentum in his face persona yet. they need to put the strap on ryback his character demands it and give him a long and dominant run, at least 6 months. they do that he's going to be another big seller for WWE, and i honestly think there can be some good storyline coming out of it
    Good post, I agree with every word. Although like others have said, The Rock will probably be the next champ.

YES!YES!YES!

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDalllasTJ View Post
    WWE needs to put the title on Kofi. Ziggler is good but not impressive, he's a good heel but he has the habbit of being boring, same ol' same. Kofi desereves it probaly more then any of the 4 guys listed at the top. He at least should be put in a world title run sometime in the near future, though i wouldnt mind seeing a world title on Barret.... Ryback could be great, but he aint there yet.
    god please no, he has no personality and his mic skills aren't particularly great.

I voted for Miz simply because over the last year he has had to put up with some crap from what creative gave him, it was a real fall from grace after being WWE champ.

I didnt vote for ziggler as i feel he will hold the WHC again before the WWE title
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    god please no, he has no personality and his mic skills aren't particularly great.

I voted for Miz simply because over the last year he has had to put up with some crap from what creative gave him, it was a real fall from grace after being WWE champ.

I didnt vote for ziggler as i feel he will hold the WHC again before the WWE title
    Agreed. Kofi is far too bland. I'd rather they hang the strap on a ring post and have the fans watch it sit there for an hour than have Kofi wear it to the ring and cut a promo.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Hey, D-ax, with all this insider WWE knowledge you have, I was wondering if you had a relative that worked for WWE. Maybe you could hook a few of us up with some Wrestlemania tickets?

I'd rather have Ziggler or Ryback of the four options. Hate Barrett's new finisher. A "bare knuckle boxer" uses an elbow attack as a finisher? Miz already had his turn and shouldn't get close to the gold as a face, simply because he struggles too much with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Hey, D-ax, with all this insider WWE knowledge you have, I was wondering if you had a relative that worked for WWE. Maybe you could hook a few of us up with some Wrestlemania tickets?

I'd rather have Ziggler or Ryback of the four options. Hate Barrett's new finisher. A "bare knuckle boxer" uses an elbow attack as a finisher? Miz already had his turn and shouldn't get close to the gold as a face, simply because he struggles too much with it.
    No tickets.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post

Maybe Corebore will re-appear closer to WM and offer his awesome tickets deal again.