Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 5563646566 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Am I the only person that would've been okay with the title off of Ryback? He's already pretty over, he looks intimidating, he already has a catch phrase and could make a killing off of merchandising. Eh. I guess some people don't want change.
    Positive change is good. Like wade and zigs.

Ryback is negative change. His catchphrase is the dumbest shit I've heard since Al Snow and the head and his gimmick is so Goldbergy Vince has to edit the live audience because they chant it so much.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Why don't you expand on the subject you merely hinted at - putting the title on Ziggler or Barrett? Why, for all outwards appearance, have you made this essentially about Ryback?
    Ziggler has been impressive. I hate the name and would rather him be Nick Namath but that's another topic. His look is decent but his in ring skills and selling are world class. He might be the best seller in any federation in the industry anywhere. His mic skills are really improving to the point he can get over without Vickie and after jobbing out to the upper tier for so many years he's earned his spot at the table.

Wade pretty much the same thing although he paid his due around the world and really has shown that he is the best of the nexus even above danielson.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post

Ryback is negative change. His catchphrase is the dumbest shit I've heard since Al Snow and the head and his gimmick is so Goldbergy Vince has to edit the live audience because they chant it so much.
    Yet again you've written more about Ryback in a post - I might add, only to put shit on him. OK, we know where you stand on Ryback. Anything else to say or are you just going to hang around like Kevin Bacon in The Woodsman waiting for some seemingly easy target to molest?

Al's was so dirty I didn't get it until I was like 16. xD There will always be comparisons, so there is not much to say about that. He's already proven that he's not Goldberg and I don't get why people are so hung up on it. He's a big guy with muscles. Are all big buys with muscles the same? Nope. Should we all treat them the same? Nope. But do we? Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yet again you've written more about Ryback in a post - I might add, only to put shit on him. OK, we know where you stand on Ryback. Anything else to say or are you just going to hang around like Kevin Bacon in The Woodsman waiting for some seemingly easy target to molest?
    I love it when you talk dirty and ffs give me the chance to respond you're sooo impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Am I the only person that would've been okay with the title off of Ryback? He's already pretty over, he looks intimidating, he already has a catch phrase and could make a killing off of merchandising. Eh. I guess some people don't want change.
    The Punk streak thing is cool, but I would've accepted them putting the title on Ryback, too. Before this post, I thought I was the only person that liked him. He's so over with the crowd. People are bashing Vince on this thread, but credit his genius for making another money making machine in a matter of a few months. Ziggler and Wade no doubt will be future champions, but neither of them are as over as Ryback is right now.

And someone discredited his catchphrase, but every wrestling catchphrase is cheesy. For example: "Can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?" "You're going to feel the bang" "Oh hell yeah" "What?" It's not really what they're saying that matters, it's how they're saying it and what persona's presenting the phrase. 'Feed Me More' is simple, but it has a nice ring to it.

Blog Entries
    I know I'm late to the party as usual, but personally I voted for Ziggler. I know, I know, a lot of people are camping for Dolph, but from the choices given I'd like to see him get the title above the others. A close second would be Barrett - I think he's a strong performer, but since his return I haven't really felt much of an impact from him as far as his character goes. And it hurts me to say it - I really like the guy. Miz? Another character I like, but he's had the belt not too long ago - and had a lengthy reign with it. I can see him winning it again at some point, but I'm not sure how soon it will be. That and I feel that creative is still ironing out his face turn, if that's what it is. Ryback? No. He may be the "next Goldberg", but I just don't see him being "the guy."

Plus, I imagine how much heat Dolph would pull as WWE Champion. I remember that scathing promo he dropped on AJ... just think of the stuff he's going to say if he gets his hands on the title.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Why put the belt on Ryback?

I can't think of one good reason as a fan. I'm sure Vince and trips justify it because he's got the bodybuilder physique but his move set is terrible and he's known for botching. His mic skills are weak and frankly he comes off a little too Goldbergy.

They should put the strap on wade or zigs if they want to keep it off cena.
    You already said it in the bold.

Blog Entries
    Taker beats Punk at Mania for the title but, Wade cashes in the MITB contract he wins at Mania on Raw the next night and becomes the new WWE Champion.

Realistically i see Ziggler winning the World championship soon and possibly Wade winning the WWE Championship.