Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: I'm dead sexy

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Don't be scared, post pics if yourself. Go on.
    Oh lord wouldn't this be the second time in history someone actually posted a photo of himself. You know other than Bodom.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Have you tried it our for yourself?
    Hahahahahaha




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Have you tried it our for yourself?
    Thats perverse kid I can't be pulling my junk out in public that's dangerous. Girl if you rolled up to my house and I whipped out my dick and slapped you on the forehead with it you'd piss your panties.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

  4. #14
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,323
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Thats perverse kid I can't be pulling my junk out in public that's dangerous. Girl if you rolled up to my house and I whipped out my dick and slapped you on the forehead with it you'd piss your panties.
    Yet another instance where someone thought Jelly was a girl.



  5. #15
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yet another instance where someone thought Jelly was a girl.
    When was the first? :/


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    When was the first? :/
    Your not a girl





    lol jk

  7. #17
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,323
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    When was the first? :/
    I thought you were a girl for probably the first 6 months you were posting here. Probably a combination of seeing the name KELLY everytime I look at your name and your style of posting threw me a bit too.



  8. #18
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I thought you were a girl for probably the first 6 months you were posting here. Probably a combination of seeing the name KELLY everytime I look at your name and your style of posting threw me a bit too.
    Damn. That's embarrassing.


  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I thought you were a girl for probably the first 6 months you were posting here. Probably a combination of seeing the name KELLY everytime I look at your name and your style of posting threw me a bit too.
    Rob was gonna bang you like a drum honey.

    He'd put more dents in you than in Abdullah's forehead.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.