Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, no, no......you know how sensitive those "artists" are. Can't take an honest critiquing and all that. They think they're writing an internet version of War and Peace over there. When in fact, it's more like what Jeff Hardy's 'art' is to Renoir or his 'music' is to Chopin.

True story.

What you talkin' about, it's a literary and cultural revolution going on in them there blogs. Didn't you know?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    True, someone () thinks that you want me LOL
    Don't take this in offense, but I can't really want someone I have never met or seen! that would kind of make me a crazy person
    No, no, no......you know how sensitive those "artists" are. Can't take an honest critiquing and all that. They think they're writing an internet version of War and Peace over there. When in fact, it's more like what Jeff Hardy's 'art' is to Renoir or his 'music' is to Chopin.

True story.

Members of efeds have tried to get me to join them... and I always remember how much you hate them... and think there has to be a reason ahhaha.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    What you talkin' about, it's a literary and cultural revolution going on in them there blogs. Didn't you know?

Blogging/efedding.....same deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Don't take this in offense, but I can't really want someone I have never met or seen! that would kind of make me a crazy person
    Just slightly LOL

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I wouldn't mind seeing Shaz vs. Jose. The amount of boy bands and played out musc being heard in the background would be astronomical!

Blog Entries
    Blogging/efedding.....same deal.
    you have a blog entry! you blogger you!
    Robstar vs R(ob)- battle of the robs for the respect of blogs
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

Members of efeds have tried to get me to join them... and I always remember how much you hate them... and think there has to be a reason ahhaha.
    Don't let my opinion stop you. A lot of people have fun doing that. I just like to put the boot in because they're so sensitive. But I do wish they wouldn't take themselves so very seriously. Writing for an efed doesn't make you an even semi professional writer. That's be a bit like me saying that I'm a writer because I type a lot here. No, no, just stringing words together to make some sort of semblance of coherence and continuity. Not storytelling - creatively communicating. Rearranging the furniture doesn't make you an interior designer.

Don't let my opinion stop you. A lot of people have fun doing that. I just like to put the boot in because they're so sensitive. But I do wish they wouldn't take themselves so very seriously. Writing for an efed doesn't make you an even semi professional writer. That's be a bit like me saying that I'm a writer because I type a lot here. No, no, just stringing words together to make some sort of semblance of coherence and continuity. Not storytelling - creatively communicating. Rearranging the furniture doesn't make you an interior designer.
    So you mean because I play Mass Effect I'm not an astronaut? Dammit!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would kill Robstar. 6'2, 285lbs, Prison Guard, awesome beard and Jujitsu training. Bye bye girlie girl.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So you mean because I play Mass Effect I'm not an astronaut? Dammit!

didn't you know if you play angry birds and don't punch your screen your doing it wrong!
    #BeJelly