Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
  1. #21
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Blog.



    I mean, if you're going to type something so long that 95% of site members won't really read, just skim, you may as well post it in the blog section - where 5% of members do enough talking to make up for the other 95%.

    im pretty sure those percentages are way off from reality.

  2. #22
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Del Rio is one of the few heels the IWC can't stand, if a heel is hated he's doing his job right

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Del Rio is one of the few heels the IWC can't stand, if a heel is hated he's doing his job right
    I would agree if it was real heel heat he creates. but the only effect he has on me is that when i see him i grab a book or change the channel.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  4. #24
    He reminds me of Kevin Sullivan without the talent .. Kevin Sullivan and lance Storm , boring and uninteresting as hell

  5. #25
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Del Rio is one of the few heels the IWC can't stand, if a heel is hated he's doing his job right

    u know...that is not true
    he's not draining heat from me, i'm not technically "hating" the guy
    i just wanna turn around and watch something else whenever i see that guy

  6. #26
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    im pretty sure those percentages are way off from reality.
    I know. But I felt like being generous to bloggers.



  7. #27
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,113
    Blog Entries
    1
    There's a blog section here dude lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I might be the only member of the iwc to own up to this... but this man is gold. He calls his opposition a dog, he drives out in a car, wears a scarf and finishes off his match by making people tap out. He is a heel who is actually hated by fans! his stomp is obnoxious! and his move set isn't bad... the extended armbar sucks and many people with siblings have been in that move before so they can relate to how bad that truly hurts. I almost forgot about ricardo! that man deserves an award!
    I agree with Dennis, I like Del Rio.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #28
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,884
    I don't mind Del Rio in the slightest and there's no doubt he knows his craft in the ring.

    Then again what do I know? I'm one of those strange minorities that just enjoys wrestling for what for it is.

  9. #29
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I don't mind Del Rio in the slightest and there's no doubt he knows his craft in the ring.

    Then again what do I know? I'm one of those strange minorities that just enjoys wrestling for what for it is.
    i'm with ya but recently i made a list u see...and alberto del rio in my honest opinion is one of the guys that...err..just doesnt entertain me at all..as a matter of fact..all i want is to stop watching any match he is in..but if i were to do that i wouldnt know when it would be over so i could miss any other segment that may come afterwards :\

  10. #30
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,884
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i'm with ya but recently i made a list u see...and alberto del rio in my honest opinion is one of the guys that...err..just doesnt entertain me at all..as a matter of fact..all i want is to stop watching any match he is in..but if i were to do that i wouldnt know when it would be over so i could miss any other segment that may come afterwards :\
    I DVR it and watch from hour 2 onward (the hour delay allows me to fast forward through commercials and social media twaddle) if I'm watching 'live' but with a 1am start I generally don't.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.