Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11
    something that annoys me about del rio is he wraps his scarf around his hand to punch people.....that would stop the blow....either del rio is stupid or whoever is telling him to do it is
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

  2. #12
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    good heels shouldn't take cheap heat? alberto del rio is one of the only heels in the wwe who is actually hated. and every heel takes cheap heat. sandow insults the fans, cm punk insults the fans and ignores the fact he won via outside interference... those are pretty cheap ways to get heat. at least I have never heard someone call the other guy a dog before.

    Alberto del rio gets heat from the crowd? idk what show u have been watching because when i see del rio he gets little to no reaction, i think it's ricardo that gets the heat when he says damas y cavalieros, not del rio

  3. #13
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Ok I'm not they type to bitch about people writing styles as long as their not typing like complete mental defects, but please try and clean it up a bit.

    clean it up?
    i'm afraid that cant be done unless i take some grammar classes, but that aint the point really, at this point i find that highly unlikely and pointless to begin with. it's how i learned to write, i know it's pretty bad but if the point can get across isnt that what matters the most? :\

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    clean it up?
    i'm afraid that cant be done unless i take some grammar classes, but that aint the point really, at this point i find that highly unlikely and pointless to begin with. it's how i learned to write, i know it's pretty bad but if the point can get across isnt that what matters the most? :\
    i thought it was quite readable, albeit a bit long maybe. i got what you were trying to say.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,249
    I don't like the character at all but i will admit i was a little impressed with his match on Smackdown this week.

  6. #16
    this guy is even more boring than orton, i agree with you. They gotta edit the boos on smackdown to make it look like hes actually drawing heat lmfao

  7. #17
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    5
    Blog.



    I mean, if you're going to type something so long that 95% of site members won't really read, just skim, you may as well post it in the blog section - where 5% of members do enough talking to make up for the other 95%.


  8. #18
    I like him but I like the fact SaberTooth spelt punctuation wrong more!
    I did read the whole post and agree on a lot of points but to me Del Rio is a Mexican The Rock and there's nothing wrong with that.


    Divas to believe in.

  9. #19
    He is great. I mean he is the only bad guy who people actually hate that is a heel. And he is an great man with charity and stuff don't shit over him because you just don't like him. STFU!!

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    327
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    something that annoys me about del rio is he wraps his scarf around his hand to punch people.....that would stop the blow....either del rio is stupid or whoever is telling him to do it is
    Wrapping one's hand in martial arts/boxing/etc is to protect your hand and does virtually nothing to soften the blow.

    Boxers in multimillion-dollar fights certainly wouldn't tape up if they thought it gave the other guy an edge.
    --Stately

    visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.