Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.

Alberto del rio SUCKS ( a fan's opinion dont judge )

Seriously havent you all seen it?
    Alberto del rio sucks
    and i dont just mean his gimmick, personality or whatever i mean EVERYTHING about him sucks!!!
    and no dont make me go watch his stuff when he was in mexico wrestling, i only care about how he is portrayed in the wwe right now.
    The wwe is where the big league's at and many other guys who also happen to be heels can do a much better job at entertaining us than alberto del rio in my opinion. Dolph ziggler, cm punk even Big slow are better contenders for good storylines.
    But then u got alberto del rio...lemme tell u EXACTLY what i find wrong in del rio.
    First of all his looks: he looks generic, he has the looks of a rich mexican which is usually what we dont associate mexicans with, now as for the gimmick itself alberto del rio is a semi ripoff of million dollar man and jbl, these smug snob rich fellow heels are getting really old and stale, imo del rio is nothing but a cheap recyclable version of that gimmick.
    Second we got his moveset: Sure i know the wwe hinders a wrestler's moveset by alot to not use all of his full arsenal in the ring, they are allowed only to use a set of moves but all of the ones they know of and learned to use from time to time in developemental, but del rio's moveset makes matches very predictable and dull, as soon as the bell rings this guy quickly starts punching the shoulders of someone else and kicking their knees, then he pushes them to a corner and does the enziguri after he's pushed away, very predictable and sloppy matches.
    Thidrly Del rio cant cut promos! For a whole year throughout 2010 to mid 2011 del rio only said "it is my destiny to be the doubliu doubliu EEE shampioonh" i mean for crying out loud..this guy has no charisma, cant hold a microphone well and his stupid wink is annoying as hell!!!
    this guy cant keep us entertained and yet he's pushed to the main event!!!!
    The storyline of cena vs punk in 2011 was ruined for two cases: Triple H butting in and del rio added to the mix!!!
    that's how much this guy really sucks!!!
    Del rio is the most boring, uninteresting heel in this company at the present time!!! alongside with lord tensai
    but del rio is far more worse because untill this day he's being pushed, though not so much lately he's a little bit away from the wwe tittle cuz punk is a heel and as a heel champion wwe usually keeps their hands off other heels from getting a shot due to a possible bad chemistry, which has proven to be in effect to whoever is holding the tittle and has to go against del rio.
    Not only THAT del rio is extremely forgettable as a champion, seriously how many times has he been champion? 2 or 3? i cant remember sorry.
    PRESICELY why i dont even know or care how many times this guy has been champion, all i remember about him is losing to edge at mania 27 and winning the rumble in 2011 THAT'S ABOUT IT!
    now he's dragging down sin cara for whatever fucking reason that is I DONT KNOW! but not only that he's still being featured high on the card and it really is a bad way to push someone lacking talent as alberto del rio, where u could focus more on guys who do really have talent like dolph ziggler and cody rhodes! i know ziggler is getting a small push but will he ever be a wwe champion like alberto del rio?
    that's MY QUESTION! because for as long as these two guys cody and ziggler dont get the main tittle i wont stop bitching about how bad del rio is and how he got handed everything in a silver platter!
    this guy is extremely overrated, extremely boring, one dimensional, sloppy, stale, good for nothing time consuming predictable uninteresting heel wrestler that the wwe has been head over clouds trying to effortivessly pushing and who in the long run will eventually leave the company in 4 or 5 years because he already revealed his current plans on how much time he wants to continue wrestle.
    This is a guy that will threaten to leave if he doesnt get what he wants, he nearly left last year before he was handed the wwe tittle and vince mcmahon who was over with this guy obviously gave it to him, making the tittle lose prestige with a 1 or 2 month only reign with del rio as it's holder. AND this was also a good killer for the whole cena vs punk storyline.
    Now del rio is beating down sin cara almoust every single week and he's currently doing nothing after having one of the most boring feuds ever with randy orton.
    What did he claimed he was? oh yea "i'm the real eite pax predatoorr" really? this is the best they can make him say? or are these his own best lines?
    either way del rio is either too limited to cut a promo or the wwe is just joking with this guy, whatever or whichever that may be del rio bores the crap out of me and he's one of the main guys i want to see gone.

P.S i know some of you will disagree and maybe not read my full text due to lack of ponctuation and bad grammar but i really had to get this off my chest and share with u all.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    Seriously havent you all seen it?
    Alberto del rio sucks
    and i dont just mean his gimmick, personality or whatever i mean EVERYTHING about him sucks!!!
    and no dont make me go watch his stuff when he was in mexico wrestling, i only care about how he is portrayed in the wwe right now.
    The wwe is where the big league's at and many other guys who also happen to be heels can do a much better job at entertaining us than alberto del rio in my opinion. Dolph ziggler, cm punk even Big slow are better contenders for good storylines.
    But then u got alberto del rio...lemme tell u EXACTLY what i find wrong in del rio.
    First of all his looks: he looks generic, he has the looks of a rich mexican which is usually what we dont associate mexicans with, now as for the gimmick itself alberto del rio is a semi ripoff of million dollar man and jbl, these smug snob rich fellow heels are getting really old and stale, imo del rio is nothing but a cheap recyclable version of that gimmick.
    Second we got his moveset: Sure i know the wwe hinders a wrestler's moveset by alot to not use all of his full arsenal in the ring, they are allowed only to use a set of moves but all of the ones they know of and learned to use from time to time in developemental, but del rio's moveset makes matches very predictable and dull, as soon as the bell rings this guy quickly starts punching the shoulders of someone else and kicking their knees, then he pushes them to a corner and does the enziguri after he's pushed away, very predictable and sloppy matches.
    Thidrly Del rio cant cut promos! For a whole year throughout 2010 to mid 2011 del rio only said "it is my destiny to be the doubliu doubliu EEE shampioonh" i mean for crying out loud..this guy has no charisma, cant hold a microphone well and his stupid wink is annoying as hell!!!
    this guy cant keep us entertained and yet he's pushed to the main event!!!!
    The storyline of cena vs punk in 2011 was ruined for two cases: Triple H butting in and del rio added to the mix!!!
    that's how much this guy really sucks!!!
    Del rio is the most boring, uninteresting heel in this company at the present time!!! alongside with lord tensai
    but del rio is far more worse because untill this day he's being pushed, though not so much lately he's a little bit away from the wwe tittle cuz punk is a heel and as a heel champion wwe usually keeps their hands off other heels from getting a shot due to a possible bad chemistry, which has proven to be in effect to whoever is holding the tittle and has to go against del rio.
    Not only THAT del rio is extremely forgettable as a champion, seriously how many times has he been champion? 2 or 3? i cant remember sorry.
    PRESICELY why i dont even know or care how many times this guy has been champion, all i remember about him is losing to edge at mania 27 and winning the rumble in 2011 THAT'S ABOUT IT!
    now he's dragging down sin cara for whatever fucking reason that is I DONT KNOW! but not only that he's still being featured high on the card and it really is a bad way to push someone lacking talent as alberto del rio, where u could focus more on guys who do really have talent like dolph ziggler and cody rhodes! i know ziggler is getting a small push but will he ever be a wwe champion like alberto del rio?
    that's MY QUESTION! because for as long as these two guys cody and ziggler dont get the main tittle i wont stop bitching about how bad del rio is and how he got handed everything in a silver platter!
    this guy is extremely overrated, extremely boring, one dimensional, sloppy, stale, good for nothing time consuming predictable uninteresting heel wrestler that the wwe has been head over clouds trying to effortivessly pushing and who in the long run will eventually leave the company in 4 or 5 years because he already revealed his current plans on how much time he wants to continue wrestle.
    This is a guy that will threaten to leave if he doesnt get what he wants, he nearly left last year before he was handed the wwe tittle and vince mcmahon who was over with this guy obviously gave it to him, making the tittle lose prestige with a 1 or 2 month only reign with del rio as it's holder. AND this was also a good killer for the whole cena vs punk storyline.
    Now del rio is beating down sin cara almoust every single week and he's currently doing nothing after having one of the most boring feuds ever with randy orton.
    What did he claimed he was? oh yea "i'm the real eite pax predatoorr" really? this is the best they can make him say? or are these his own best lines?
    either way del rio is either too limited to cut a promo or the wwe is just joking with this guy, whatever or whichever that may be del rio bores the crap out of me and he's one of the main guys i want to see gone.

P.S i know some of you will disagree and maybe not read my full text due to lack of ponctuation and bad grammar but i really had to get this off my chest and share with u all.
    I agree with you, he is shite

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

He is just in the roster cause he was a star i n mexico and draws there. yes. he is bland, boring, and not even that good. and yes, he seems to be a second class ripoff of ted dibiase and jbl. i wouldnt miss him.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Jesus Christ, if you're going to write a wall of text, at least use some punctuation. Makes it a lot easier to read.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    I might be the only member of the iwc to own up to this... but this man is gold. He calls his opposition a dog, he drives out in a car, wears a scarf and finishes off his match by making people tap out. He is a heel who is actually hated by fans! his stomp is obnoxious! and his move set isn't bad... the extended armbar sucks and many people with siblings have been in that move before so they can relate to how bad that truly hurts. I almost forgot about ricardo! that man deserves an award!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Jesus Christ, if you're going to write a wall of text, at least use some punctuation. Makes it a lot easier to read.

hahahaha i know right? it's pretty bad..

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I agree with you, he is shite
    You read all of that?

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I might be the only member of the iwc to own up to this... but this man is gold. He calls his opposition a dog, he drives out in a car, wears a scarf and finishes off his match by making people tap out. He is a heel who is actually hated by fans! his stomp is obnoxious! and his move set isn't bad... the extended armbar sucks and many people with siblings have been in that move before so they can relate to how bad that truly hurts. I almost forgot about ricardo! that man deserves an award!
    gold? :| ok he calls his oponnents perro which is dog in spanish i know but a good heel doesnt just resort to cheap heat, a good heel does more than naming his opponents only by 1 word a believe heel and a believable contender for a big tittle in my eyes SHOULD say more than one catchphrase over and over again.
    The driving car gimmick isnt too bed because he drives a different car every week but again it's a ripoff just like jay lethal black machismo on tna...i shudder at the thought..but yea ricardo..yea he's alright..i would give this guy the push that del rio had instead..:\

Ok I'm not they type to bitch about people writing styles as long as their not typing like complete mental defects, but please try and clean it up a bit.

On to your actual point I agree, Del Rio is one of the most boring guys WWE has right now. His gimmick is stale and hasn't made a single change since first showing up, his promos are repetitive and uninspired for god sake even he looks bored when he's giving them. And his in ring work, while I will admit some of teh moves he uses are good, is slow and looks way way to planned out. If WWE hadn't been so desperate to get another top latino star when it looked like Mysterio was ab out to retire then I honestly believe this guy would be slumming in the midcard jobber scene
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    gold? :| ok he calls his oponnents perro which is dog in spanish i know but a good heel doesnt just resort to cheap heat, a good heel does more than naming his opponents only by 1 word a believe heel and a believable contender for a big tittle in my eyes SHOULD say more than one catchphrase over and over again.
    The driving car gimmick isnt too bed because he drives a different car every week but again it's a ripoff just like jay lethal black machismo on tna...i shudder at the thought..but yea ricardo..yea he's alright..i would give this guy the push that del rio had instead..:\
    good heels shouldn't take cheap heat? alberto del rio is one of the only heels in the wwe who is actually hated. and every heel takes cheap heat. sandow insults the fans, cm punk insults the fans and ignores the fact he won via outside interference... those are pretty cheap ways to get heat. at least I have never heard someone call the other guy a dog before.
    #BeJelly