Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDominate99 View Post
    They get a lot of money for the shows. I red that USA Network is very happy with WWE RAW being 3 hours. So I would say money
    This.

I read somewhere where it said WWE was drawing in 35% more people that what was initial showing in that 8'o'clock segment.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Also, why would say that "all feedback is welcome" when the previous sentence implies that you'll ignore negative feedback? You stated that you

implying that the only feedback you care to comment on is with those who agree solely with the opening opinion you began the thread with.

Look i didnt made myself clear on that post...all i wanted to say was if anyone wishes do disagree to the point where they try to engage on a all out war with me then i will ignore, i'm sorry if my point wasnt made across that well but why are u trying to sort off "challenge" me verbally on this matter? it doesnt matter at all and your trying to push me away from the topic at hand which i made.
    so let's just stop talking about this, ur running out on fumes to try and explain something to me that i cant fully comprehend due to my lack of focus at reading and also for my semi poor english verbal skills, please stop acting like a teacher to me, this is a forum to have fun with sharing points of views and you're taking this WAY too seriously....

Just to many shows.

So currently I have available (with a regular satellite package) Raw (3 hours), Main Event (1 hour), NXT (1 hour), Superstars (1 hour) and Smackdown (2 hours). Now even fast forwarding ads (I record the shows) you are still looking at 6-7 hours a week. That's not including any of their web shows, Youtube channels or even PPVs. I'm sorry but that's just to much to keep up with (for anyone who has a job or life). I find myself only normally watching Raw, Smackdown, some PPVs and occasionally Main Event. I use to quite like Superstars and the new format NXT seems ok (the odd show I've seen). I just think they are pumping out to much content now.

Anyone else struggling with show overload?

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    So currently I have available (with a regular satellite package) Raw (3 hours), Main Event (1 hour), NXT (1 hour), Superstars (1 hour) and Smackdown (2 hours). Now even fast forwarding ads (I record the shows) you are still looking at 6-7 hours a week. That's not including any of their web shows, Youtube channels or even PPVs. I'm sorry but that's just to much to keep up with (for anyone who has a job or life). I find myself only normally watching Raw, Smackdown, some PPVs and occasionally Main Event. I use to quite like Superstars and the new format NXT seems ok (the odd show I've seen). I just think they are pumping out to much content now.

Anyone else struggling with show overload?
    I think you might be right with your post, but:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...many-wwe-shows

6 or 7 posts under yours. Same topic, isnt it?
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

So you're not dead!

Raw, Smackdown and NXT does me just fine. I DVR them to cut out the ads, recaps, social media bunk etc makes it infinitely more easy to get through.

Pick and Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So you're not dead!

Raw, Smackdown and NXT does me just fine. I DVR them to cut out the ads, recaps, social media bunk etc makes it infinitely more easy to get through.

Pick and Choose.
    I did consider NXT over Main Event. But they seem to be using ME to line at a few PPV storylines. Is NXT any good now the 3 top guys have been 'promoted' and half of their best tag team got sacked?

Blog Entries
    Holy shit?!? Is that TOOL?
    wow
    just, wow

anyway, the thing that bothers me isn't the number of shows, more wrestling is always welcome, right? What bothers me about it is that it seems like even with the extended hours and extra shows, we still get shit for feuds.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    I think you might be right with your post, but:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...many-wwe-shows

6 or 7 posts under yours. Same topic, isnt it?
    Similar, but not the same. I also wasn't going read a load of old threads when I logged on for the first time in months. Not my style.

Yes it's me. Was a little uneasy about returning. Considered a name change, but then thought fuck it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Yes it's me. Was a little uneasy about returning. Considered a name change, but then thought fuck it.
    Be proud of who you are!
    also, fuck it, it's the internet

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.