Thread: Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho is one of my favorite wrestlers in the history of WWE. His promo skills are the best, he has been part of some of the greatest matches of all time such as the first ever Elimination Chamber, his Wrestlemania matches with Edge, CM Punk, and HBK. Being the greatest intercontinental champion of all time is a huge feat so I just wanted to make a thread highlighting his best moments, matches etc.

Also wanted to get your guys opinion on Y2J.

Let me start with his debut an one of the greatest (in my opinion) in WWE history

Jericho is a great Wrestler and an awesome performer. And yes, his promos rock. But he definitely has a style problem. First THIS haircut on the video? Last time i saw that was when i was 16, and it was on my girlfriend. And Later on he became a Barney Stinson lookalike.

But yeah, besides that he IS really great.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    One of my favorite of all time, and one of the best of all time. Chris Jericho is awesome. I just hope we'll see him get at least one more World title run.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    One of my favorite of all time, and one of the best of all time. Chris Jericho is awesome. I just hope we'll see him get at least one more World title run.
    I thought that you are Jericho

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I thought that you are Jericho

I am....

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!