Kenny King Vs Kid Kash Vs Zema Ion

I just saw that match, and I must say what a tv match. This match showed that Kid Kash should be considered one of the best veterans on the roster, and hasn't lost a step since ECW. That Zema Ion is just as good as he says he is, and finally Kenny King is the future of the X-Division.

I hope Kenny King wins the X-Division title this sunday but its probably not going to happen. But what did you guys think about this match, and the three wrestlers in it.

The match was awesome.

I really hope that TNA has RVD and King go to a no contest or time limit draw. Would be a good way to get King over and set up a X division fued.

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    The match was awesome.

I really hope that TNA has RVD and King go to a no contest or time limit draw. Would be a good way to get King over and set up a X division fued.
    A modern day Lynn Vs RVD

At first I thought that kash was just going to be a filler for both and not do much. But while watching it I actually believed that he was going to win it. He didn't lose a step. He dictated the match and set up everybody to look good. Kash should be a good person to keep up there in the X division.

Blog Entries
    Just saw the match and is really a good match...Like the Awesom_me, even I felt Kash is just a filler but he actually did morethan a filler...Kash has not lost his touch...

A very good match indeed!!

Normal Member
    Agree with everyone a very good match.

Was great to see Kenny King back don't agree with the way he left ROH but whatever go get 'em fella!!