Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 165
  1. #131
    swagger against cesaro

  2. #132
    WWE Returns
    Jack Swagger
    Christian

    2013 Feuds
    Jack Swagger vs Antonio Cesaro(c)
    Jack Swagger(c) vs Damin Sandow
    John Cena(c) vs Daniel Bryan
    John Cena vs Christian
    Dolph Ziggler(c) vs The Miz
    CM Punk & Brock Lesnar(c) vs ?????
    Daniel Bryan vs Tyson Kidd vs Sin Cara for the IC
    Ryback vs Mark Henry
    Ryback vs Randy Orton
    Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler
    Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes

  3. #133
    the undertaker only... Others i care less for
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    WWE Returns
    Jack Swagger
    Christian

    2013 Feuds
    Jack Swagger vs Antonio Cesaro(c)
    Jack Swagger(c) vs Damin Sandow
    John Cena(c) vs Daniel Bryan
    John Cena vs Christian
    Dolph Ziggler(c) vs The Miz
    CM Punk & Brock Lesnar(c) vs ?????
    Daniel Bryan vs Tyson Kidd vs Sin Cara for the IC
    Ryback vs Mark Henry
    Ryback vs Randy Orton
    Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler
    Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes
    You forgot Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio

  5. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    You forgot Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio
    No I don't forgot Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio, as I don't think I would be interested if they fued. I respect Rey but I find him boring.

  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    No I don't forgot Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio, as I don't think I would be interested if they fued. I respect Rey but I find him boring.

    As he has got older he is a little more boringbut he use to have the best matches with dean milenko and psycosis

  7. #137
    Fresh Member Krazzy Ladie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    4
    I cannot wait for Christian! He has been one of my favorites for a long time and I miss seeing him. I could honestly see him being a face or a heel, depending on when the conditions on which he would return. I would love for him to feud with CM Punk, Antonio Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, or Wade Barrett. Those matches would be wonderful!

  8. #138
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    I can't wait for Swagger to return an underrated mid-carder who just didn't get a chance.

  9. #139

    Benjamin/WWE

    - F4Wonline.com reports that Shelton Benjamin gave his notice to Ring of Honor because WWE is interested in him. Apparently WWE and Benjamin will be negotiating now. Word is that Benjamin isn't necessarily leaving ROH but he was released from his contract and there is a good chance he will be leaving for good for WWE.
    Just found this; if true, it could mean WWE may try to talk to MVP next. Both names would really help the mid-card/main event scene.

    Shannon Moore also said he wanted to return to WWE as well.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  10. #140
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,716
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Just found this; if true, it could mean WWE may try to talk to MVP next. Both names would really help the mid-card/main event scene.

    Shannon Moore also said he wanted to return to WWE as well.
    He should form a new version of 3-count to take on the 3MB...

    Shelton Benjamin V Ziggler... Orgasm


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.