Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    MVP and Shelton Benjamin, and Carlito. Only ones I can see coming back.

Blog Entries
    I would laugh if they brought in Kurt Angle as midcard talent. After all, that's where WWE had him when he left. Main eventing WWECW is the same thing, right?

I'd like to see The Highlanders, MVP, Morrison (of course. Am I the only one who's disappointed that everyone only sees him as 'midcard'?), Trevor Murdoch, Ray Gordy, Kenny Dykstra (unlikely), Shannon Moore and Goldust.

Blog Entries
    Shelton, MVP, Carlito, Morrison, RVD. Would be awesome if they returned in the Rumble. Mark outttt

Black Ninja!
    Val Venis should come back.
    ]

My mid card wish list includes:

John Morrison; Matt Hardy; Goldust; MVP; Shane Helms; Haas & Benjamin. Now that being said, bringing guys back, let's also trim the fat....Santino, Brodus Clay & Hornswoggle should be released.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Val Venis should come back.
    as much as i would like it to, cant see this happening, apparently he was asked to make an appearance at Raw1000 but didnt want to because he didnt like the direction WWE was going with PG

I would like to see: carlito, Shelton Benjamin, The Hurricane, Tajiri

Who i think will: John Morrison, Shelton, MVP
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Lonce View Post
    My mid card wish list includes:

John Morrison; Matt Hardy; Goldust; MVP; Shane Helms; Haas & Benjamin. Now that being said, bringing guys back, let's also trim the fat....Santino, Brodus Clay & Hornswoggle should be released.
    Never get rid of Santino... ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    as much as i would like it to, cant see this happening, apparently he was asked to make an appearance at Raw1000 but didnt want to because he didnt like the direction WWE was going with PG

I would like to see: carlito, Shelton Benjamin, The Hurricane, Tajiri

Who i think will: John Morrison, Shelton, MVP
    That's true... I guess... I wouldn't complain about him coming back even in pg.
    ]

Just to clear something up for me, what do you guys view as an "Experienced" mid carder?

To me London and Kendrick never have been expieraned mid card talents....

For me its guys like Val Venis, The Godfather, Steve Blackman, Bob Holly, Rikishi, Ken Shamrock, Goldust......Guys that literally spent their careers around mid card spots with out moaning about getting a main event push, The guys that just wanted to work there bollocks off to entertain and not worry there not going become WHC or WWE champs,

Not the hurricance or London and Kendrick who we're alway lower card talents, even Charlie Haas was never ay good as a mid carder on his own
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Just to clear something up for me, what do you guys view as an "Experienced" mid carder?

To me London and Kendrick never have been expieraned mid card talents....

For me its guys like Val Venis, The Godfather, Steve Blackman, Bob Holly, Rikishi, Ken Shamrock, Goldust......Guys that literally spent their careers around mid card spots with out moaning about getting a main event push, The guys that just wanted to work there bollocks off to entertain and not worry there not going become WHC or WWE champs,

Not the hurricance or London and Kendrick who we're alway lower card talents, even Charlie Haas was never ay good as a mid carder on his own
    I class experience as guys who have been in the business 10/15 years plus, and guys who have done a good deal of time with WWE in the past (at least 5 years).

With that in mind, Hurricane and Haas definitely make that bracket. Hurricane is a former cruiserweight champion, and the longest reigning one at that. Haas has tag teamed with Shelton Benjamin for years and has been involved in angles with Kurt Angle (Team Angle). Both Hurricane and Haas have been in the wrestling business 10 years and more, that for me makes them experienced.

The guys you listed of course make the grade too. Although I doubt very much that we'd see Val Venis or The Godfather with their gimmicks as they don't fit the current product. Plus, I'm pretty sure that Godfather is retired. I think he only does limited indy appearances nowadays. Plus he's kind of old. Ken Shamrock is also in pretty rough shape last I heard. Goldust has to be one of the names being considered though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I class experience as guys who have been in the business 10/15 years plus, and guys who have done a good deal of time with WWE in the past (at least 5 years).

With that in mind, Hurricane and Haas definitely make that bracket. Hurricane is a former cruiserweight champion, and the longest reigning one at that. Haas has tag teamed with Shelton Benjamin for years and has been involved in angles with Kurt Angle (Team Angle). Both Hurricane and Haas have been in the wrestling business 10 years and more, that for me makes them experienced.

The guys you listed of course make the grade too. Although I doubt very much that we'd see Val Venis or The Godfather with their gimmicks as they don't fit the current product. Plus, I'm pretty sure that Godfather is retired. I think he only does limited indy appearances nowadays. Plus he's kind of old. Ken Shamrock is also in pretty rough shape last I heard. Goldust has to be one of the names being considered though.
    I defanatly appreciate what your saying regarding some of the names I mentioned, I wasn't suggestion to use the just simply as an example.

My point is, To mentor mid carders surely you would need to have been succesful in the mid card scene
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!