Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    ...Very good.

Want a cookie?
    Now that you mention it... Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    You couldn't have prefaced that before I needed a changed in underwear?
    It's much funnier this way.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

...Very good.

Want a cookie?
    I'll skip the cookie, but if you have a pair of spare underwear I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands.

As for the original topic. I don't mind WWE bringing back Shelton Benjamin, however I would only bring him back with Charlie Haas to reform the World's Greatest Tag Team because I don't see any single superstar potential in him. He has been given many chances as both a heel and a face and has not done anything with them. I think Benjamin's "spot" in the WWE midcard could be better put to use as a way to give someone a chance to become a future main eventer.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Now that you mention it... Yes
    No. MY COOKIE! MINE!

I'll skip the cookie, but if you have a pair of spare underwear I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands.

As for the original topic. I don't mind WWE bringing back Shelton Benjamin, however I would only bring him back with Charlie Haas to reform the World's Greatest Tag Team because I don't see any single superstar potential in him. He has been given many chances as both a heel and a face and has not done anything with them. I think Benjamin's "spot" in the WWE midcard could be better put to use as a way to give someone a chance to become a future main eventer.
    Yeah, I got a pair... or a lot.

I'd bring him back, if his mic skills haven't increased, he can play upper mid-card until they do. However, Haas should come back as well(Or bring Benjy back with MVP).

I read somewhere:

Kofi vs Shelton at Mania for the IC Title
    Kofi vs Shelton at ER in a Ladder Match
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

No. MY COOKIE! MINE!

Yeah, I got a pair... or a lot.

I'd bring him back, if his mic skills haven't increased, he can play upper mid-card until they do. However, Haas should come back as well(Or bring Benjy back with MVP).

I read somewhere:

Kofi vs Shelton at Mania for the IC Title
    Kofi vs Shelton at ER in a Ladder Match
    Those would be great matches, but that means Benjamin is coming back as a heel or Kofi is turning. I would hope it is the latter because I would be very intrigued to see how Kofi would work as a heel.

I'll take this with a grain of salt. I'm one of those people who have to see believable evidence first. But if true I would LOVE for Shelton Benjamin to have a run with the IC championship. He seems like the kind of guy that would put on a five star match with wrestlers like Kofi Kingston. I still remember Benjamin's match against HBK. That super kick HBK delivered after Benjamin performed a spring board leap was just brutal and AWESOME.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Those would be great matches, but that means Benjamin is coming back as a heel or Kofi is turning. I would hope it is the latter because I would be very intrigued to see how Kofi would work as a heel.
    Well, Kofi mentioned recently that he'd do anything to keep the title, so I can see him going heel.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Well, Kofi mentioned recently that he'd do anything to keep the title, so I can see him going heel.
    Well hopefully it is true because I feel that Kofi has the mic skills to ascend to the next level it's just WWE's unwillingness to follow through on the push.

Well hopefully it is true because I feel that Kofi has the mic skills to ascend to the next level it's just WWE's unwillingness to follow through on the push.
    They need to give him the microphone more like they started to do with Ziggler.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    I hope they try and get Charlie Hass back too. Seeing the WGTT back would be awesome for the tag division.

And to those saying that they hope that Benjamin will be "pushed to the main event" when he returns, keep in mind that they're bringing guys back to flood out the mid card and work with younger talent, not so much the main event scene.
    Just saying let's not put the cart in front of the horse here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

If there is a chance of Benjamin return he should not be rushed to the top but give a mid card championship a meaning. MVP would make a great tag team with him but MVP gimmick was stale and boring in his first run in the 'E. I have to agree with PumkinHead opinion on Benjamin. His ring work is amazing but he needs a mouthpiece such as a diva maybe Alica Fox. A feud with C.M Punk would be amazing with or without the title.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS