View Poll Results: Would you like to see more Asian/Asian heritage champions in the WWE?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would love to see more diversity in the demographics

    4 80.00%
  • No, the typical fans want the typical looking wrestlers

    1 20.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Asian champions

  1. #11
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You and me both - Never understood why he didn't get a proper shot for it.

    My favorite asian to have ever touched the Big Boys Belt....


    Despite being Samoan....



  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Despite being Samoan....
    That's not what the E Universe told me... He's Japanese dammit!


    After all, I am a good little sheep that believes everything he is told.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #13
    Indeeeeeeeeeeeed.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's not what the E Universe told me... He's Japanese dammit!


    After all, I am a good little sheep that believes everything he is told.
    Quote myself bitches!!!

    GoodGuyDRG.JPG


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #15
    i dont remember which memeber of ewn posted this, but i agree, he said that yoshi tatsu needs another gimmick, a darker more like a ninja assassin one, i agree, it could get really interesting

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i dont remember which memeber of ewn posted this, but i agree, he said that yoshi tatsu needs another gimmick, a darker more like a ninja assassin one, i agree, it could get really interesting
    He had a darker gimmick when he came back from his injury and was all about revenge. Too bad the music didn't help that out.


  7. #17
    Hakushi was my favorite Asian wrestler in the wwf followed by ultimo dragon .. they should have been bigger

  8. #18
    He was no champion, but i liked this guy here:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinsei_Shinzaki
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Hakushi was my favorite Asian wrestler in the wwf followed by ultimo dragon .. they should have been bigger

    ha. beat me by a few seconds about Hakushi
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    ha. beat me by a few seconds about Hakushi
    It took me a while, I couldnt remember his name

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.