Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Triple Main Event WrestleMania- and after

If they wanted to make Wrestlemania Huge here is an Idea. A few of these ideas play off of one another. I also really want you guy's feedback on this.

1. HHH vs. Brock Lesnar (rematch- Hell a Cell)

2. Cena vs. The Rock II (World Title Match)

3. Undertaker Vs. CM Punk (Title Streak vs. Wrestlemania Streak- NO DQ)

TLC- John Cena beats Dolph Ziggler.

Royal Rumble
    CM Punk Retains against The Rock with aid from Brock Lesnar. HHH returns and challenges Brock for multiple reasons one being that he ruined a high profile main event.

Cena Cashes in on Big Show for the world title because he screwed him out of the WWE MITB.
    Then Cena challenges the rock to a Wrestlemania Rematch for the World Title.

Undertaker makes a surprise returns and wins the royal rumble. I only say this because if anyone else wins it would practically nullify there title shot. Then it becomes Streak Vs. Streak.

Wrestlemania
    HHH vs. Brock Lesnar- Could careless who wins but it would a great match and it would add a HIAC match to the Wrestlemania Card.

Cena vs. Rock- Cena wins (I just threw up in my mouth a little) because he lost last year and The rock is filming another movie right after mania.

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker- CM Punk breaks The Streak and his continues

MAY, JUNE, JULY- (insert random crap)

Summerslam-
    CM PUNK VS. JOHN CENA- Title Vs. Title- The Winner becomes the Undisputed Champion. (Yes Re-unify the titles) CM PUNK Wins.

Like i said at the top i want feed back !

Quote Originally Posted by therepoman View Post
    If they wanted to make Wrestlemania Huge here is an Idea. A few of these ideas play off of one another. I also really want you guy's feedback on this.

1. HHH vs. Brock Lesnar (rematch- Hell a Cell)

2. Cena vs. The Rock II (World Title Match)

3. Undertaker Vs. CM Punk (Title Streak vs. Wrestlemania Streak- NO DQ)

TLC- John Cena beats Dolph Ziggler.

Royal Rumble
    CM Punk Retains against The Rock with aid from Brock Lesnar. HHH returns and challenges Brock for multiple reasons one being that he ruined a high profile main event.

Cena Cashes in on Big Show for the world title because he screwed him out of the WWE MITB.
    Then Cena challenges the rock to a Wrestlemania Rematch for the World Title.

Undertaker makes a surprise returns and wins the royal rumble. I only say this because if anyone else wins it would practically nullify there title shot. Then it becomes Streak Vs. Streak.

Wrestlemania
    HHH vs. Brock Lesnar- Could careless who wins but it would a great match and it would add a HIAC match to the Wrestlemania Card.

Cena vs. Rock- Cena wins (I just threw up in my mouth a little) because he lost last year and The rock is filming another movie right after mania.

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker- CM Punk breaks The Streak and his continues

MAY, JUNE, JULY- (insert random crap)

Summerslam-
    CM PUNK VS. JOHN CENA- Title Vs. Title- The Winner becomes the Undisputed Champion. (Yes Re-unify the titles) CM PUNK Wins.

Like i said at the top i want feed back !
    There's multiple flaws to this plan.

Why would Rock just let Lesnar get away with costing him in a title shot that he's been building to since July, that also happens to be his first title match in over 10 years?

Triple H-Brock Lesnar is probably going to happen at Mania but they've already built up a story for it- Lesnar broke Triple H's arm again and made him retire- it's not like they NEED to have Lesnar spoil the Rumble WWE Championship match- and why would Triple H care if he did?

Also, there is no way in hell they'll have Punk break Taker's streak.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

HHH would care because he is the COO, and Rock could get his revenge at Elmination Chamber.
    The title streak in my opinion is bigger than the Wrestlemania Streak.

so wrong in your post mate

since that would not happen..

Also undertaker has stated he wants a fresh opponent and the streak is always on the line
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Blog Entries
    HHH would care because he is the COO, and Rock could get his revenge at Elmination Chamber.
    The title streak in my opinion is bigger than the Wrestlemania Streak.
    I would like to hear your reasons because you really need a good argument to back up that

I love your post, only thing i disagree with is the Rock punk RR match, I agree with Punk winning but i think he should win clean. This would give his ego a huge boost and have many people on his side heading towards the undertaker and imo it would be one of the things that would secure him as the BITW. I disagree with Brock costing rock the win because it would mean punk doesn't win clean again and rock would need to get him back. Although coming to think of it he could cost brock the win at Wrestlemania against HHH and then maybe set up a retire match between those two at SS or something? Just a thought, sounds pretty cool in my head

Another WM thread good god!! It's not even Christmas yet!

Well Wrestlemania is the only thing to truly look forward to all year.

I want someone to beat the Streak. Undertaker doesnt need the streak to set his name in stone. He has already done that without Wrestlemania. The Streak was an accident anyways.

I want someone to beat the Streak. Undertaker doesnt need the streak to set his name in stone. He has already done that without Wrestlemania. The Streak was an accident anyways.
    there is something you need to understand, never eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer someone will break the streak, you need to get that in your little mind,its not a matter of needing, but a matter of legacy.

i like your idea of hiac, not the build up , but the match sound great