Threaded View

Triple Main Event WrestleMania- and after

If they wanted to make Wrestlemania Huge here is an Idea. A few of these ideas play off of one another. I also really want you guy's feedback on this.

1. HHH vs. Brock Lesnar (rematch- Hell a Cell)

2. Cena vs. The Rock II (World Title Match)

3. Undertaker Vs. CM Punk (Title Streak vs. Wrestlemania Streak- NO DQ)

TLC- John Cena beats Dolph Ziggler.

Royal Rumble
    CM Punk Retains against The Rock with aid from Brock Lesnar. HHH returns and challenges Brock for multiple reasons one being that he ruined a high profile main event.

Cena Cashes in on Big Show for the world title because he screwed him out of the WWE MITB.
    Then Cena challenges the rock to a Wrestlemania Rematch for the World Title.

Undertaker makes a surprise returns and wins the royal rumble. I only say this because if anyone else wins it would practically nullify there title shot. Then it becomes Streak Vs. Streak.

Wrestlemania
    HHH vs. Brock Lesnar- Could careless who wins but it would a great match and it would add a HIAC match to the Wrestlemania Card.

Cena vs. Rock- Cena wins (I just threw up in my mouth a little) because he lost last year and The rock is filming another movie right after mania.

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker- CM Punk breaks The Streak and his continues

MAY, JUNE, JULY- (insert random crap)

Summerslam-
    CM PUNK VS. JOHN CENA- Title Vs. Title- The Winner becomes the Undisputed Champion. (Yes Re-unify the titles) CM PUNK Wins.

Like i said at the top i want feed back !