Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kings of Wrestling in the WWE

Eventually Kassius Ohno (formely Chris Hero) will be brought to the main roster, and knowing his history with Cesaro I would like to see what do you guys want to see between the two. A feud, or for them to reunite there tag team.

I would rather them feud, it would be hard hitting and they have history and the matches will be great.

Thoughts?

They would need to establish a WWE history between them before that feud would have any real value to the general audience.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I would love them to feud over the US title. It is the perfect midcard feud to bring Ohno into the main roster. Give him some vignettes and have him ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    They would need to establish a WWE history between them before that feud would have any real value to the general audience.
    Exactly right if a feud started between them now there would be hardly any reaction (except on here) to the feud so maybe have Ohno hit Cesaro with a few OBE's after matches to get it going.

ohno will be primarly on sd

All in favor of seeing them compete against one another in the ring. A tag team I really don't see happening. But a program together should happen sometime down the road. Their matches would be golden.

As much as i loved the KOW as a tag team, I am really enjoying Claudio's single run so far.

I think both of them want to succeed as single competitor in wwe

Not being overly familiar with them other than what I've seen on mainstream WWE programming (its hard work catching much other wrestling in the UK and I am lazy at heart) is Kassius a better speaker? I like Ceasaro's in ring work but he badly needs a mouth piece (ideally one that can actually do the job, not Aksana)

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    is Kassius a better speaker?
    yes........