Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Vince McMahon's Mother was Spanish....naa just kiddin' funny if it were true. Either that or he really loves Spanish food.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

this thread is kinda stupid.

Didn't he use a racial slur to Carlito?

I was reading another post that also has to do with race that someone made. There are no Asians either. Mysterio and Cara are doing good? Didn't Mysterio lose the belt to Mr Cena the same night he won. That's disrespectful. Cara and Del Rio 200? That's really putting them in great matches. Hornswoggle didn't make Finlay look bad because he was his sidekick. He's pretty much beating latinos easily. yeah they threw him in with other wrestlers, but not beat them night in and night out. The Mexicools could've done what the Shield is doing with Eddie or someone being their leader.

Quote Originally Posted by aweso_me View Post
    I was reading another post that also has to do with race that someone made. There are no Asians either. Mysterio and Cara are doing good? Didn't Mysterio lose the belt to Mr Cena the same night he won. That's disrespectful. Cara and Del Rio 200? That's really putting them in great matches. Hornswoggle didn't make Finlay look bad because he was his sidekick. He's pretty much beating latinos easily. yeah they threw him in with other wrestlers, but not beat them night in and night out. The Mexicools could've done what the Shield is doing with Eddie or someone being their leader.
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe he lost the title because his injuries had gotten to the point he needed another surgury and would be gone for a few months so they needed to get the belt off him. And as far as Sin Cara and Del Rio, SIn Cara started off badly botching alot in matches on live tv and his inability to speak english really got in his way and Del Rio can't get over with 70% of the audience, neither of those are McMahon or WWEs fault
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe he lost the title because his injuries had gotten to the point he needed another surgury and would be gone for a few months so they needed to get the belt off him. And as far as Sin Cara and Del Rio, SIn Cara started off badly botching alot in matches on live tv and his inability to speak english really got in his way and Del Rio can't get over with 70% of the audience, neither of those are McMahon or WWEs fault
    Even though I love Del Rio, the fact he is a 2 time wwe champion, former Royal Rumble and Money in the Bank winner he should get more of a reaction, maybe its his charisma or something but he needs something extra.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    sin cara and mysterio and alberto del rio are doing pretty well so.......

sin motherfucking care botching to alberto del rio is really good huh?
    rey is established but sin cara is far more better than that piece of horse crap alberto del rio.

And thats why del rio cant get over.. Plus I see him as aripoff of JBL

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Closet Champion View Post
    And thats why del rio cant get over.. Plus I see him as aripoff of JBL
    Alberto del rio is my second least favorite guy in the business right now, i think the wwe is overrating the guy way too much, he cant cut a fucking promo without saying the words "it is my destiny" screw him.i really hate del rio, extremely overrated, sure has decent matches but he cant fucking hold a microphone properly. I even forget sometimes that this guy was wwe champion.

Del Rio's pretty stale, and I don't think most people buy that he's a main eventer even though that's where he is in the company. Ricardo is his one saving grace... I mean can you imagine Del Rio without Ricardo?